Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stone Pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Peace Pipe, May 30, 2005.

1. Has anyone ever hit a stone piece? I always wanted to try it. It seems like it would rip so smooth. But ive never heard of any1 smoking or even seeing one outside of the gc shop

2. the guy I buy from has a stone pipe.. 5" spoon that he made. or so he says.

wouldn't be THAT hard to chisel out a bowl in a rock. anyway, they burn clean...if you're thinking about getting one it's a good investment.

3. I think ill ask my dealer

4. the only difference between glass and stone is durability, and glass is slightly easier to clean. plus you wont get the satisfaction of watching the glass change colors with stone, and stone is a bit more cumbersome. however, the stone pipe will prolly last forever no matter what kind of hell you put it through

5. Have you hit one dude?

6. yea ive hit one and they are sweet,my friend had one about 3 inches long it was bomb,

7. Big advantage of stone pipes are that they don't get hot. At least they dont get as hot as quick as glass and they arn't even comparable to metal pipes (death to all metal pipes). I like glass, personally, but to me glass and stone are both equal except glass can look really nice and stone pipes dont get hot. Fuck metal pipes...

8. yeah.. I always match my dealer when I buy from him. and he likes to match me a bowl in my bubbler for a bowl in his stone spoon.

9. metal bowls suck for anything but a couple of hits because they get hot fast... glass is cool looking and clean hitting but shows when it gets dirty and breaks fairly easily... stone is the best of both worlds because they don't get hot easily and they don't break unless you're actually TRYING to break it. the only advantage glass has over stone is looks.

10. I was looking in the grass city store and they have wood, clay, and stone chillums. I was wondering which material would be the best to get, i mean for 10 bucks i would prolly buy a stone chillum anyways, but are clay or wood good? O yeah, and im lookin at that sonte chillum with the cap, anyone have that one? it looks str8 cuz u can cap it off and it will look like a little stone sculpture or something like antique

11. I have a friend who's Dad gets river rocks and turns them into some smooth hitting pipes. I'm not sure what kind of drill bits he uses but that's all that's involved. Smooth river rocks, drill, the right bits and some clamps. <<< I typed that before I read the thread all the way through. Yeah...stone is cool!

12. sstone pipes are great, man. they seem to make the smoke smoother and cooler when you hit them. if you are wanting a practical, nice, good hitting pipe, and dont care that much about looks, def. go with stone. they last forever too, put them through EVERYTHING and never break, lol

13. My first pipe, which was sadly taken by cops a few days ago, was made of marble. Its nothing special, but its cheap and nice. Plus they last a long time. I got mine for 10 dollars, and it was a good investment.

14. I think they look like ther some ancient smoking device, i like how they look alot

thanks for the input, ive been asking around for one and i cant seem to find one in wisconsin, the only headshop i know of only sells glass,

whatever i got lots of hookups im gonna keep looking i need a dry piece my bubbler is to clumsy for stealth smoking.

15. A really nicley polished stone peice is 10x better than ANY glass peice, the best you can buy, absolutley... if you got the paper for it.

I got a glass guy to make me a stone bong bowl and it cost me like 90 bucks.
    It's expensive, but definalty required for a GOOD bong.

16. hahaha... then you got ripped of, man. stone is almost always cheaper than glass. and hey, peace pipe, why dont you just order one from the city? they ahve some nice ones.. or anywhere else online