Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stomach virus....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LinolnOsiris420, Aug 24, 2009.

1. hey i just woke up with a nasty stomach virus...been puking alot even water when i try and drink it. So i gathered the strength to come here and post this question....

anyone ever smoke bud while sick like this?

2. Yes, and it worked great for me.

3. if i was sick i was always afraid to smoke but everyone tells me that it helps when you dont feel good

4. ok thanks for the input guys, guess ill have to try this one out and see how it works for me.

5. i woke up that way about 3 days ago and i smoked a fat blunt and i felt so much better. i was able to eat and drink again but i only stayed that way while i was high

6. I woke up like this two days ago. I waited until I was done vomiting then packed a decent bowl of dank and felt fine the rest of the day.

7. awesome thanks for the advice guys! :hello: bout to go get my brother to load me a bowl =P hopefully i can eat!

8. #8 radicaljonny, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    welcome to my world.
    i have been sick w/ stomach issues 3x in the past 6 weeks.
    it is pretty much terrible. :(

although every time the symptoms start kicking in again I am dry--so no chance to give this a try. although maybe ill get some later today and see how it helps.
    smoking of any kind lowers your immune system, so i would vape / eat it if you have the option.

hope you feel better man!!!!

9. Well, in this case, don't forget that you ARE sick when using your brother's bowl! Don't pass back and forth today, and a quick dunk in alcohol wouldn't be uncalled for in my eyes.