Stomach Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by PrincessTHC, Nov 29, 2011.

1. So, this might be a long shot posting this here, but I thought I'd try in case anyone has had experiences with this.

For the past few months or so, my stomach has been hurting nearly every day now. It hurts the worst between 6 am and 11 am, for some reason. I've been trying to incorporate ginger tea into my diet more to soothe it, but it hasn't been working very well. I've had food poisoning twice in the last year, and once I had to go to the ER for it due to spasming. My stomach feels like its clenching, like a hand constantly forming into a tight fist and I am nauseated and don't want to eat. The only thing that has been getting me to eat is when I smoke.

I went to the doctor's once for it and they had no idea what was going on and just said to come back if it gets worse. Except, since then, my health insurance has ran out and I don't have the money to go see a doctor that will probably either tell me they don't know or just throw some pills at me. I might save up to go see a naturopathic doctor, but wanted to try and figure it out.

Has anyone dealt with such frequent stomach pain for no apparent reason? Especially in the morning (and no, it's not morning sickness!) Any help is appreciated.

2. It's probably your diet.

If I had to give you safe advice, get this book and try following it and see how it works..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Right-Your-Type-Individualized/dp/039914255X]Amazon.com: Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight (9780399142550): Peter J. D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney: Books[/ame]

[​IMG]

3. sounds a lot like what i have, Stomach Acid reflux, my stomach produces too much stomach acids, if you eat in the morning do you puke or nearly so and find it hard to eat more then small amounts at a time? Ive been living with it for like 7 years, it was bad when i first started getting symptoms and then got better but the last two years its been bad again, to the point i cant eat until lunch time unless i HEAVILY medicate (blaze) in the morning then i can force myself to eat. Ive found eating less bread, starchs and meat has helped the most along with going to the health food store and getting these natural digestive enzymes, and weed of course lol and eating more veggies and fruits with high fiber contents has been helping (just barely starting to get it under control and to a point i dont feel sick every other day) also look up how to make Rick Simpsons cannabis oil and do his 60 gram detox/cancer cure and that will most likely make most of the symptoms go away if not cure it, i plan on doing this once i have the available material to make the oil.

4. In my 1st year of university I would wake up and basically dry heave every morning. If i had anything in my stomach i would have been puking, but after a nights sleep i found my stomach would be empty and i would be left with the worst feeling ever... pretty much the exact feeling you describe.

This was when i lived in residence though, and my eating habbits were real bad. I wouldnt eat much and when i did it was highly processed.
    I didnt end up doing much about it, it eventually just subsided... for the most part.

I still have no idea what it was officially, and i still randomly wake up with it, but not nearly as often.
    i talked to a friend once who had the EXACT same thing, and he hasnt ever touched weed, so im not sure if its related.

Its such a buzzkill, let me know if you find out what it is hahaha

5. kinda sounds like what I have, I think mine is from my allergies but I'm not sure. For the past 4 years I wake up each morning sick to my stomach, most of the time it wakes me up, I always thought it was excessive mucas running down my throat to my stomach each night, Thats what it feels like, doctors always say I have a lot of drainage down my throat.

I use to puke once or twice a month, all yellow bile looking stuff. most days I was able to hold it down by drinking this eggbeaters/OJ mix.

Right now as soon as I wake up I drink egg beaters (4 eggs worth) for the protien, I mix that with the same amount of orange juice(it covers the flavor of the eggs). This seems to calm my stomach enough so I can vape and then I eat right away after because my stomach feels a lot better then.

Since Ive improved my diet by eating more veg and fruit less meat, I have noticed a big difference.

6. Thanks for all the responses! Knowing other people have dealt with similar stomach issues too is enough to help ease some of the worry (I'm probably not dying! yay!).

Hmmm... Drainage down the throat could have something to do with it, since I get dry mouth when I sleep and always wake up with a dry throat.

What I've been doing so far is smoking the first thing when I get up in the mornings, and then usually after I eat to help.

I think I'll try cutting out meat from my diet (even though it's soooo good) and try including more veggies (though I already eat a fair amount of veggies at least five times a week). My diet has been all over the place because my current diet is 'eat when you have the money for that food.'

I think I've seen that book before about diets... perhaps I'll locate it and read it. Worth a try, right?

Thanks all!

7. What is your blood type? If you're a type O, then meat is the type of food that your stomach needs.

You're probably just consuming something(s) in specific that doesn't/don't mix well with your body's genetics.