Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stomach Pain Withdrawal Solved (maybe)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sup brotha, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sup brotha, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Do you believe CHS is real yes or no pretty much at this fucking point

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Also if you suffer from insomnia well trying to stop smoking weed it's because of the same reason "helps you sleep, without it makes sleep harder" that is pretty much weed in a nutshell
    "Gets you high, but makes getting high harder"
    "Helps you eat but makes eating harder" (after enough weed and time)

• Like Like x 2

3. Your post is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long & it's not in paragraphs which makes it impossible to read.

• Like Like x 1
  4. There is no physical withdrawal from cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2

5. I used to think there was until i was diagnosed with gerd then i realised that's why i felt sick every morning & weed would cure it because weed stops you feeling nauseous:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm saying weed causes Gerd and it'll go away if stop smoking

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

7. Have you been diognosed with gerd? I have & been told by multiple doctors that Marijuana doesn't cause it lol my mother also has it & she doesn't smoke anything..

• Like Like x 1
  8. You clearly don't know shit about marijuana.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome - Wikipedia

There might not be physical withdraw for everyone, but some people experience CHS.. Don't knock it if you haven't experienced it. Its horrible, like a bad chronic flu. I haven't had it for years, but early on when I was smoking too much I had a few extended episodes of CHS.

10. #11 MrFooey, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    I got as far as stomach pains and stopped reading.

I've been smoking for over 40 years. I've stopped here and there quite a few times for quite a few different reasons. The breaks ranged between a few weeks to a few years.

I want you to understand this very clearly.
    I have never ever had any physical withdrawal symptoms ever.

You guys that smoke blunts and mix your weed with tobacco in spliffs or cones are not having withdrawal symptoms from weed. You are having withdrwawl from nicotine.

Cannabis (THC) is stored in your fatty tissues. It takes forever to get it out of your system. Because it has a very slow rate to be fully metabolized, you never go through a physical withdrawal.
    Alcohol is an addictive substance. It on the other hand is metabolized through your kidneys and liver. It is fully out of your system usually within 24 hours.
    Your body is chemically dependant on this alcohol and starts to react when it's not a part of your system. The same goes for tobacco and all other truly addictive substances.

All other symptoms of withdrawal from cannabis are simply psychosomatic.
    You don't have a buzz, you want a buzz, you can't have a buzz, now you can't sleep, now nothing looks appetizing, now you have anxiety.

Does any of this make sense?

TLDR BTW.

• Like Like x 2
  11. How can you say there is no withdrawals lol you must not be smoking a lot if that's the case I been smoking 20 plus years and when I stop for a drug test I have withdraws for around 12 days. Stomach pains sleeplessness. But everyone is different I suppose

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. A simple bit of research is all you need

13. There are no physical withdrawal symptoms.
    You may be more easily irritated or have issues with sleep for a couple days but in my book that is not true physical withdrawal.

I agree with this statement here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Regardless how you word it you are still haveing a withdraw from it.

15. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Pretty much

17. This here I don't agree. Have you ever seen anyone going through real addiction withdrawals?
    I have. I watched it almost kill my dad and withdrawal or DT's did kill my brother. So yeah I think a little insomnia isn't what I'd call withdrawal.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lol it might not be a serious one like the other drugs but it's still a withdraw what don't you understand no matter what you say it is a symptom of not smoking so it's called a withdraw learn the definition then post. Physical and psychological are still withdraws.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. LOL? You think it's funny that my brother is dead from his addiction?
    Actually he died trying to kick his addiction.
    And here's the really fucked up thing, he was addicted to alcohol. Totally and completely legal.
    He's dead. In a jar sitting on my parents mantle. Dead. Not coming back.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.