Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stolen!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azn Invasion, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hey guys, before I start, I just wanna say I love this community!

Now onto my story. (kinda long, but bear with me please :) )

My friend and I decided to get back into toking after our 2 month t-break, so we needed to get some stuff. All my contacts were either busted or out, so he found a guy who sold us a little less than a quarter of Bubba Kush for $90. Now before we got that deal, we had asked this kid Matt that was our friend (not anymore because he was a filthy liar) if he had any hookups.

Well somehow he found out that we bought the Bubba, so then he decides to invite us over to try out what he said was an OG Kush x Purple Urkle x Some other Kush strain that he and his friends had grew, supposedly.

Well we went over, we took some hits off of it, and I gotta admit we didn't feel a thing from it. Matt said he had already smoked so he didn't do anything.
    ---

Well later that night, we all met up at our fav. place, which was on a rooftop near Adriatica (Croatian-influenced community). Then we did the Bubba Kush and it was a bomb ass night, my friend actually greened out and vomited everywhere. I couldn't remember most of that night, but I do remember that Matt kept putting the Kush in his bag, and I kept putting it back in mine.

On the way home, I was pretty sure I had the kush, so I didn't make sure (note: we were still blazed as fuck). When I had gotten home, I noticed I didn't have it, so I thought my friend had it.

After some confusion the next day, we had figured it out. It was Matt. The fucking lying ass fuckface bitch motherfuckhole. :eek:
    ---

Here's what led us to believe that:

1.We called his "friends" to see if they actually combined those strains that we tried, and guess what? They didn't and remembering now, that probably wasn't weed. That would explain my friend's "greenout" and also the headaches I had all night.

2. After calling him about losing the weed and saying it wasn't on the rooftop (we checked the next morning), his phone turned off. This happened several times after we raised even the slightest bit of suspicion.

3. Finally, he agreed to give us some of his weed in pity because him and his friends "harvested" the other day so he had a lot of Orange Kush. Well, it definitely smelled orangy, too bad it was all shit and leaves, which we didn't realize until later today.

4. I remembered him repeatedly taking the Bubba Kush and putting it in his bag. It all makes sense now.
    ---

So what now? Well, I'm a trained fighter and if anyone has the credentials to take someone down, I'm qualified. So, we were gonna get his "friends" in on the story, and they'll invite Matt over telling him to bring weed (which he will then bring the Bubba Kush), and my friend and I will be waiting to take his ass down.

Good plan? Any other ideas? I know all this sounds violent for a stoner, but it's something else if you steal from me and my friends, and think you can get away with it. C'mon now, stoners don't steal from other stoners...that's not proper etiquette.

2. Talking about a crime before you do it. You dont pull a gun and not use it do you.

3. you dont really sound like you have much common sense...

4. Yu g0t pwn3d...now get your bud back man

5. I'm too fuckin' Godly to read all of that...Liner notes, anyone?:cool:

6. #6 poker2, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    You get invited over to tok and the person who invited you doesn't tok up.............sketchy!
    If I were you I'd figure out what he made you smoke bro.

x2.

Just because of your godliness ;)

OP and a friend pick up bubba kush.
    Get invited to another guys house who is not much of a friend ...anymore.
    He gives them something to smoke, saying it's kush. they smoke it.
    Op and friend then go and smoke their bubba ... op's friend then greens out/throws up.
    Op has headaches. (says it's from w.e/ they smoked at other guys house)
    The guy's place they toked at...that guy apparently stole their bubba kush.

The last paragraph is his plan on getting revenge.

:) :smoke:

7. Dont kick his ass ;)

8. You failed in so many ways and so many times. You should have said/done something the FIRST time you saw him take your shit! Common sense was nonexistant on your part.

9. Sweet liner notes, man.:cool:

Oh, and OP...Try smoking it while nude and wearing a tiara, if you don't get high I'll pay you a cookie.:cool:

10. Don't have much common sense? Fair. The thread might have made it seem like that, but Im certainly not stupid. We got duped that's all. Try smoking a shit ton with your friend and not knowing the guy that bought McDonald's and drinks (who also toked) was gonna steal it.

And as far as crime goes, if teaching him a lesson is what it takes, then that's what's gonna happen. Judging from him though, it probably wont happen cause he's a pussy.

What we smoked was most likely schwag with some purple in it. Had a real piney scent. It was weed, just really crappy.

11. #11 Azn Invasion, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We were all high as hell. If you were that high, I doubt you wouldst come to that conclusion so quickly. Plus it was real dark.

12. I lol'd at "I'm a well trained fighter". I'm not saying you aren't, it's just funny.

13. Why beat up a guy for 80 bucks? Just get his friends to invite him over and if they confirm that he has the bubba kush get your ass in there and just take it. Nobody is going to call the cops saying you took their weed and matt won't have to fill out a police report when he goes to the hospital. Use your bring dude.

14. #14 Azn Invasion, Aug 31, 2011
    Haha yea I guess that does sound tryhard...but w/e :)

15. #15 Azn Invasion, Aug 31, 2011
    Well its more of a pride thing, but yeah that was the plan, I'm just sayin if it comes down to it you know?

16. You must use your bring dude.;)

17. #17 overheatedmud, Aug 31, 2011
    If it comes down to what? They all jump your for $80 worth of weed? All you have to do is take a little bag of weed, your not stealing a a car packed with it.

18. #18 overheatedmud, Aug 31, 2011
    Meant brain but my ipod autocorrected me.

19. Violent for a stoner? my ass!.. Me and my homie were getting ripped off for a dime and we chased the mother fucker down in the street and beat his ass. Do what ever you want just make shore if the plan go's south you have a plan b and a plan c. Always have every variable planed out. What if he has a weapon? A guy who is skilled with a knife vs a guy who is skilled with his hands.. Well you do the math.

20. #20 Azn Invasion, Aug 31, 2011
    I know, but this guy deserves it. Imagine the biggest dick who stole from you and also your friend. You can also know that weed is hard to come by where I am, so in a sense its not just $80 worth.