Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stolen weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chrisyue22, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys so kinda passed right now. So a buddy from high school messaged asking if I could find him a ounce. So I picked it up payed for it (400). When he pulls up he's in the back seat. He asks if he can see it and I asked if I could hold onto the cash since he's in the car. He starts being sketch and asks if I can show him. I pull it out he snatches it and the pull off but I jumped on the car. I jumped off cuz they where speeding up like crazy and I fucked my wrist up. I don't know what to do. Kinda Wana just find him and beat his ass but I want my money (probably not going to happen though). Suggestions. Do no where he lives but have his ft and name

2. If you wanted your money back id say ransack his place when hes not home, but if you just want to fuck them over id plant shit at his house, like harder drugs and call the cops

3. If you know where he lives, you seriously need to do something about it. He will think and treat you like a punk ass bitch. Get some of your bros, and yes.. Ransack that shit in the middle of the night and beat his ass and steal all of his shit.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. $400 an ounce? Ouch, you fucked up.

Give up dealing, get a hobby like Knitting or ballet dancing.

5. lol maybe he meant 3? That's still steep af

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I learned the hard way not to deal with people in cars, if I did I made SURE I had the cash in my hand before anything else. In the end dealing just wasnt my thing, and I advise everyone against it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That's why you get in the car with them. They drive you down the street and then drop you off and while he's driving you guys already exchanged

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

8. find him, beat the fuck out of that little shit till he learns his lesson and take the bud and money. Otherwise he's never gonna learn that you don't fuck with people. 

9. If you know where he lives break in while he's asleep steal the ounce back and then some.
    After that's done creep up on him and beat his ass.
    I'm not surprised that people do this shit!

10. I would go to his house and steal his shit til I had double worth of what he stole from me, then he would think twice about robbing someone

11. Slash his tires and scratch his windows, then pour gasoline on his yard to kill all the grass. And break into his house and steal something, grab his xbox and any money and guns you can find.

12. Just ask him nice to smoke some with you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Where i use to live (SC) it was usually around 500 an ounce. Weed prices were one of the main reasons i started traveling haha

14. The real tragedy here is that you payed 400$ for an ounce.

15. #15 snoopdog6502, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014

Woa, that's harsh man.

For $500 I can grow 3 pounds that includes buying new lights,soil,planters and the electric bill. And because im not a greedy fucker I have a hard time with anyone paying $500. I like money too but Id rather give the shit away then be though of  as a greed cocksucker.

16. Lol okay a little exaggerated on the price. But update. Broke my navicular bone in my wrist

not cool,...........

take his mom out , get her wasted and do a video of her getting a big sloppy blow job and facial and post it on his facebook wall

18. Ought that's nice he should get the grandma and the sister in on it too and have his dad film it. Get his whole family. The kid would surely kill himself. Success.!

19. you should learn your lesson now, never pass the dope unless you have cash in your hand.
    don't bother trying to kill him or something, just confront him if you see him and let him know karma will bite back.

20. If this guy has a car, i'd slash his tires and throw a broken up spark plug at a few of his windows. Check if there's anything valuable in it, then i'd be out. Take like 1 minute max.