Stolen phone anyone?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nervousness, Aug 22, 2015.

1. you gave him the phone. They might intervene on a dispute but the guy honestly didn't do anything illegal. They'll tell you its a civil matter take it to court. Which it is a civil matter, not a criminal. He didn't steal it and I'm sure he could prove he's had the phone pretty easily. We all keep our lives well documented w/ time stamped photos. Being a douche bag that doesn't pay his bills to someone giving him a hand isn't illegal. Maybe the guy would give it to the cops just to avoid the situation, but he really wouldn't have to.

2. I don't understand the details of this story.
    So, you either BOUGHT your friend a phone and put him on your plan or your buddy bought the phone and your plan?
    Either you're trying to take a phone that is technically your buddies property, or you're a dumbass for trusting anyone that much.

3. @roorforcrumble You're trolling me right? How is it his phone if I'm paying for it? I'm not going to let him keep MY phone just because he can't pull his own weight. It's not my fault he doesn't get off his ass and find a job. He has transportation and all the free time. It doesn't matter if I can afford to pay for it or not. That's not the point.