Stolen Cell Phone?

Discussion in 'General' started by MoBUD, Apr 12, 2007.

1. So I bought this phone called the enV by Verizon from my friend for like 40 bucks. Now there's no doubt in my mind that its probably stolen, even though he said it wasn't, but when I go to activate it should I be worried about being traced to it?

I'm gonna redirect the phone online tonight by entering in the code on the back of the phone, anyone been in a situation like this?

2. if it has been reported stolen the activation code on the back should be invalid by now. If its still valid, go for it, if anything tell them you bought it on eBay and there is no fuckin way to tell if a person is selling a legit or stolen phone. Happens every day.

3. bump, anyone else have info?

4. HAHAHAH, this is way too funny, I recently broke my old razr and my friend hooked me up with an enV for free! (I had to get a charger though).

I went in and the people didnt ask any questions except where I got it, and if it was still conencted or not.. Just say you got it from a friend and you dunno if its connected or not. If its stolen they cant really do anything