Stoked shrooms tonight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hookedonchron, Feb 1, 2009.

1. :hello: well ive done shrooms a couple times before and man were they fun, but i havent found shrooms in over a year so today i was feeling the need for something diffrent, so i was planning on phoning everyone in my contacts list to find some and my buddy kept saying your not gonna get em man nobody has them in our small ass town,i phone my weed dealer up first thing and he says he can get em i was soo stoked man so im going to be picking up 14 grams for 60 bucks and theyre good shrooms too do you think that is a good deal? also another question ive only got like a gram left of weed you think il need more for tonight?

2. Assuming everything weighs and theyre good shrooms, that's a very good deal my friend. Most halfers go for $70-$80

3. a gram to yourself is more then enough i think

1/3 coming up

1/3 at the peak

1/3 coming down

and those bowls should be packed if it's 1/3 in each bowl. happy tripping :)

4. ^ good advice man that seems like a great way to make it last the entire trip

5. 100% incorrect. I would recommend AT LEAST 2 gs.

Happy tripping

6. Depends on the potency and what kind they are (cyanescens, cubensis, semilanceata, etc.) Mr. Buddz

7. i understand that diff type of mushrooms can be more potent than others....but I really dont know how many types can be very effective at a low dose of 1 gram. and the rare species of mush that are very potent and could be quite intense at a low dose are most likely very hard to find

8. I think he was saying a gram of weed should be enough...

9. lol this thread is retarded... anyways yeh i ate like 8 grams of shrooms and im tripping rigght now this is awesom lol

10. Not at all, liberty caps a quite strong for a gram dose, a 1.5g dose of liberty caps is often compared to 3.5g of cubensis. Liberty caps are the single most widely distributed mushrooms growing on the earth

11. you sure did eat alot of shrooms man.