stock market will crash...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PARAMEDIC, Oct 7, 2010.

1. China is the king on the block. They own the US.

2. we have the best financial system but people dont understand it

3. oxymoron?

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I understand it...

5. Fixed.

6. Trollmoron. Imo.

7. its funny how all of you post basically the same charts about inflation and shit then i post a graph showing you rising income and rising standard of living and some shit then you cry troll

btw your graphs arent related to the thread at all i dont get what you're trying to say other than that you dont know what you're talking about

8. no. you.

9. Real wages and standard of living has been decreasing over the past 10 years...

I'm saying that our current monetary system is devaluing the price of the dollar (which manifests itself as inflation) through their credit expansion (increase of the money supply).

This thread isn't about much of anything anymore since the OP's prediction ended up being false. I'm wondering what his source was...

10. but cheap dollars is good for the economy.

i get it now, you're agreeing with me.

11. No, I'm not and credit expansion isn't good for the economy in the long-term. It causes a boom which is inevitably followed by a bust. You ready for the next "bust"? :wave:

12. OMFGROFL! Thanks for this post sir. I had the slightest reservation that you might actually be serious, its gone now.

13. #73 arbitrageur, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010

yea my portfolio is neutral volitility makes me more money

14. Its the poor working middle-class who gets fucked over, but who cares I'm not one of them:rolleyes:

15. it's actually two weeks from the 20th, as said in his original post, so there is still the chance of possibility here.

16. No, he meant the 20th of October, not 2 weeks after the 20th. He made the thread 2 weeks BEFORE the 20th. Hope this clear things up.

17. [​IMG]