stink?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aceofspades1591, Jun 23, 2007.

1. im going to grow one bella ciao in my house in a week or so and was wondering how bad the smell was going to be when it flowers ill have a fan blowing the air out but i didnt know if it will be enough the room is right next to my moms room and i dont need her smelling anything my spot is hidden enough that noone will find it unless it stinks this is only my second growing attemp my last try i had about 30 plants growing outdoors (mids) they all got about a foot high then got eaten by deer:mad: so i never got to flowering yet and would appreciate any input you can give thanks:confused:

2. check out links in the forums for home made carbon scrubbers i hear they are great for controlling smell.

3. Check these out. Just got the small one and it makes a difference. I have 6 plants going, about 3 weeks into flowering. My first grow. Lots of problems, but I rode out some serious nute burning and have learned a lot.
    Feel a little overwhelmed, because I started 8 seeds, 7 came up and damn, 6 girls.
    Now I have 6 plants, one pushing 5 feet........it's insane and I had to do something about the smell.

Going to get the mid sized one, as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carbon-Charcoal...3QQihZ006QQcategoryZ42225QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4. Man, how old are you? Why are you growing under moms roof without her knowing or approval? Thats a no no son... If I were your dad and caught you growing I would beat the shit out of you. Before you can grow you need your own place bro, its quite disrespectful to grow under your parents roof. The consiquences are high if the law steps in and they will surely lump your parents into the equation. This kind of shit pisses me off.

5. do you know how many kids are growing plants in there parents house right now come on you cant be that stupid and im 16 my mom knows i smoke so all she'll do is tell me to get rid of them and not everyone has a father so fuck you people like me piss you off fags like you piss me off its easy to talk shit like that over the internet cause well never meet but dont reply back to this cause arguing over the internet is the dumbest thing you can do

6. Seriously, first of all you admit to being under 18 which means an instant ban from this website. You then go on and argue and throw insults at another member who pointed out a perfectly valid point. After doing this you say

'but dont reply back to this cause arguing over the internet is the dumbest thing you can do'

You were the one arguing over the internet, which you stated is the dumbest thing you can do. In my opinion, admitting you are under 18 is dumber.

You are under 16, if the cops find your grow its going to be your parents whom are punished. Could you live with your parents facing jail all because you couldn't wait a few years to get a place of your own?

Good day, sir.