Sting calls for legalisation of marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by d1ng1zx2, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Good find man. Current poll is 87% yes, 13% no, with 6494 votes total:)

2. "A spokesperson for DARE, which teaches schoolchildren about the dangers of drug use wrote: "He should stick to singing and not meddle in matters he doesn't understand."

Same thing should be said of the DARE idiot. Don't meddle in matters you don't goddamned understand, asshole!!

3. the way it reads makes it possible to say they meant that the poll was geared toward "do you agree with him" (being the DARE spokesperson (pig) that they ended the story on... It would really suck if they paper turned the poll into saying that 88 percent say down with sting and up with the dare pig. just a thought, should prolly keep an eye on this? or not...:smoking:

4. Wow those DARE assholes sure sound intelligent! I'm really gonna listen to what they have to say now :rolleyes:

5. I was a product of the damn DARE program. They literally lie to kids' faces abot drugs and hope they don' find out the truth about MJ. Thank god I actually got out of the bullshit. They get paid to lie about drugs. Wish I had that easy of a job.

6. Haha, this!

7. Hahaha. I graduated dare. It acutally made me huff when I was in 5th grade beacuse I wanted to try drugs. hahahahaha. I still got my dare gradatiation thingie on my wall....

8. i guarantee that sting is much more knowledgeable and experienced with marijuana than those DARE buffoons.

9. ^british way of spelling it?
    Even from a purely objective point of view Sting gives actual solid reasons that make sense why marijuana should be legalized, DARE just sounds angry, pretty sad that only 44% of americans want marijuana legalized.

10. Yeah they didn't mention any actual rebuttals of points Sting made, just an ad hominem attack to sidestep :rolleyes:

11. *Legalisation ;)

On a serious note, almost EVERY country besides the US says 'legalisation', as well as 'Mum', 'favour' and other things. Can't you yanks get with the program? :D

And fantastic, Sting speaking out about this can only be a good thing. I wish more musicians who've obviously used Mary Jane and have come out just fine would speak out and say "Look, I've been there, had a hell of a lot of fun and am quite fun. The War on Drugs is ridiculous and I give my opinion we should legalise cannabis." They're in a position of power and mass communications, so wouldn't it be nice if they used it to further the agenda of cannabis legalisation? :smoking:

12. If we wanted to be like the rest of the world, we would :wave:

13. i agree:smoking: