Still waiting.....

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tshoop14, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hey all, so recently I ordered 2 pieces from Grasscity, a bong on April 2 and a precooler/ashcatcher on April 4. I received my precooler in the estimated 5-10 business days, however I never received my bong. After emailing grasscity on Thursday (April 19), the support team assured me that the package was being transported to my address and that it will arrive within 5 working days. Today is that fifth working day and I still have no package and the last update for USPS was on April 18. I’m actually starting to think I’ll never receive this bong. This is my first time (and definitely my last time) purchasing from grasscity and this experience has been anything but pleasant. I just want to know if anyone has experienced a similar situation or if anyone has any advice for me. I’ve requested some sort of compensation to which they have not replied. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks guys, I know this was a long thread

2. Keep communicating with grasscity customer support. this forum has nothing to do with the shop besides it's name. spam them until they reply

• Like Like x 1
  3. No luck, it was either they compensate me in store credit (which is pointless because when I purchased the bong it was on sale) or they resend the bong. they resent the package to me but it looks like the same is happening again. Super irritating.

4. Lol another victim of GC store.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol I just wanted to smoke some dank kush with my friends on 4/20 is that too much to ask GC?!

6. did you get your bong or not?

7. damn sorry bro. shitty to know the grasscity shop is so greasy. good luck on getting a bong