Still Going On, Dont want my babies to die!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by aeren420, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Album: Pictures by aeren420 - Photobucket

These photo's were all taken about 2 hrs ago, 7:45pm our time in Australia. They have gone to sleep on the second day of their 12/12 Flowering Cycle.

Firstly I shall answer the questions required of posting in this section;

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    Soil. Made of a blend of my own store bought Premium grade potting mix, mixed with worm casings, compost and coir peat.

What brand and type of soil?
    Answered above really, i believe the potting mich is something like Rich-Gro?? it is a premium potting mix, certified 100% Clean.

Indoors or outdoors?
    Indoors, in my spare room, now a DEDICATED, temp and humidity controlled room for growing only, growing Mushrooms (edible NOT Psychedelic), 4 types of tomatoes 2 types of chilli's , strawberry's and something else i cannot for the life of me remember.

What strain?
    9 plants. 4 are The Pure and 5 White Skunk.

How old are the plants?
    As they were saved from a friend who was going to destroy, i cannot safely say. Anywhere in the region of 6-10 Weeks, due to A LOT of bad feeding a light on his part, stunted growth or more accurately sporadic growth has made visual determination of age IMPOSSIBLE!!

What type of lights and how many watts?
    They are a Compact Fluro, in your standard Incandsecant fitting. Energy Saver type, 9 at 24 watts and 4 at 20 watts, for a total of 13 globes, in the pics you gat an idea of how they are setup, on a size adjustable stand from my floodlights for my garage!!! They Put out 6500k and 1500 Lumens each Appx, and are a Philips brand.

How far from the lights?
    Due to the fact that they are not too hot, around 5cm sometimes 2cm i have them. as you can see from the pics in my photobucket account.

What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    i water when i deem it to be too dry, about 5cm into the soil i put my finger and if its dry i give a water, appx 3 times a week, and i give a feed once a week with seasol and MiracleGro on alternating weeks. Source of water, from the tap, sterilised and pH Balanced. used to give foods at full strength, now over the past 3 days, and a big flush i have fed at 1/4 strength. (the flush was me watering into the pot till it drained out clean, left the past 3 days then fed today.)

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    Answered above really. npk says appx 15-16-14 ??? on the box, as for seasol....i have no idea.

What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    Temps: 17 at night and 25 day, humidity, naturally sits at 35-65 percent, but trying to ascertain a good humidity for MJ, ??

What size pots?
    9 Liter buckets, drilled for good draining, tested draining capabilities BEFORE i planted ANYTHING in it, has served me well over the years and at 99c a bucket, it BEATS 2-4 dollars a pot hands down!!

Any bugs? Look real close.
    Bugs?? NO i am military in bug control, hate them....aphids are my kryptonite!!!

Any other pertinent info?
    Not really, you guys have designed a very thorough set of questions. My growing experiences have been rather spoiling of me, as i have always had access to money, and as such A LOT of quality gear, with a massive amount of information i have always been able to create very good quality MJ for my own personal pleasure (I have never grown on a commercial quantity, but have been known to supply medical patients in a region where they have not yet ade it available) Now I am in a position where i have a LIMITED funds account, and my diagnostics in horticulture are not too good, this is why i am here. I have provided a lot of recent photo's and some from a few weeks ago are on my flickr account. the links i will post again at the end of my encyclopedia post.

From what i have been reading so far, my guess is a pH imbalance that in turn has caused a deficiency in some sort of nutrient. Some users here have even summised the same. But i have flushed the dirt in the pot clean with warm tap water a few days ago and as such have seen no improvement what so ever, they just seem to be getting worse. I will have access to a pH meter in a week, so for now i have no way of telling whether that is the problem or not, and fear greatly whether a week more will do too much damage.

I ask for your suggestions;

-New Dirt and Pots (scared of shock, as it would be second transplant as i rescued them from the massacre my friend put them in at 5 a POT!!)

-More flushing?? (all i did was set each pot up on a stand and ran the warm water into it and let it drain through till it was clean, and each 9 liter pot took about 20 liters to clean it out. i was fearful that this was a bad way to do it, but has worked before on my cherry tomatoe plant, but all the same scared of 'drowning' the plant)

-Feeding more frequently and weaker solution? No Seasol?? ( i have heard it was very acidic)

Open to suggestions guys and gals, i am here to learn and welcome all your suggestions, have a good look at the pics and let me know what you think, and ask away if you need to know more.

Josh

PhotoBucket Account: (Taken 2 and a half hours ago)
    Pictures by aeren420 - Photobucket

Flickr Account: (taken about 2 weeks ago)
    Flickr: aeren420's Photostream

and my other posts here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-pla...-colors-curling-leaves-etc-i-got-no-idea.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/415233-inherited-plants.html

hope i have given you guys enough info....guess away, or tell if you know whats going on!!!

2. Ya with out the PH reading your beat n a dead horse:confused_2: and they do resemble a Mag problem:smoking: