Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still fuzzy....

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nex1234, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Hey guys I had posted the other day about still feeling really weird after eating approx 50mg weed brownie. Well that was on Saturday and today is Wednesday and I STILL feel like shit. My head is fuzzy. My memory is crap. I’m having a hard time sleeping and keep waking up with my heart pounding. I’m getting nervous that this is going on so long.. I’ve tried everything suggested. Hot/cold shower, run, chewing peppercorns, orange juice, etc... how long do I let his go on?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You’ll be okay buddy. Probably still crashing from the sugar high, next time use 1 cup of sugar in your recipe

Eat more pepper, whole habanero or hotter raw if you can, that’ll flush your endorphins for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don’t know... it feels like a lot more than a sugar crash. Especially 4 days later :(

4. Thanks for being willing to try suggestions. So sorry you are still feeling bad. Obviously it's going to take you longer, perhaps a whole week. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe you're just not the overall healthiest person around and this really has nothing to do with the drug(s)?

6. I am not a doctor but there are times that the only place you are going to get piece of mind is to get checked out.Go to a hospital or an after hours clinic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks that’s comforting

8. You could be right..
    o

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 MattmPsi, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Look you are probably freaking out over nothing and the after effects are just taking a little extra time to wear off. I've had seasoned smokers tell me they got super high for a whole 2 days off edibles. If your not a regular user then I can only imagine what it could do to you.

The first time I got high, it was just smoking wich is supposed to last a few hours at most.. for your first time, maybe 5 hours max. I swear though I still felt weird as hell for a few days after. Edibles last way longer than smoking....I can only imagine how long those after effects could linger.

Trust me. If you just stop worrying about it, it will go away eventually.

One time I gave an edible to a guy at the gym i go to. Not a regular user. Gave it to him cause they dont work on me. He takes it. I ran into him again 4 days later to ask how it went.

He told me that he took it and passed out when it kicked in. He woke up the next morning at the time he usually goes to the gym but he said he couldnt move when he woke up so he fell back asleep. He told me he then later on woke up around 3PM and was still high as hell for like another day and a half

• Like Like x 2
  10. Paranoia. You tricked your self into that mindset.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This isn't an excuse to get out of work is it?

12. Hey nex, sorry to hear you still feel like crap! I assume you’ve at least smoked weed in the past to know you don’t ave a mild allergy?? Regardless, still feeling fuzzy this long after can be worrisome but it could be your own minds anxiety and stress over how you feel playin a roll as well. I don’t personally dose these days with edibles as I hate having to eat something every time I want to feel high. I use cannacaps myself - followed a recipe by brassnwood that works really well. Maybe next time try those, or maybe even don’t bother edibles Nd just smoke/vape. I like the caps cause I don’t ave to eat anything and they are easy / discreet however the high is a little more “hangover” ish.

13. Cbd is an antidote

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

14. I’d smoke a low thc/cbd strain preferably sativa leaning with focus as one of the effects. Harliquin is a good one

15. The cloudiness from the high seems to be about 85% gone.. but now I have a massive ear infection. I did go to the doc today but now I wonder if the “off” feeling could’ve been coming from an inbalance in my ear....

• Winner Winner x 3

16. ..I can guarantee you that smoking more weed is not the solution here.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sounds like ya got it figured out

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The cannabis is never to blame

• Like Like x 1
  19. #20 Lemuel001, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019