Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

still feeling effects of dab pen after 24 hours.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guccimink, Dec 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So ive been smoking lightly for about a month, and i took a hit from my friends dab pen and it got me high and usually when im high my body kind of feels as though its vibrating kind of and my movemnet feels slow and low gravity like i guess. anyway its been 24 hours since then and im still feeling the vibrtating and slow movemnt effect and im concerned! not very knowledgeable in smoking so help me out please!

2. *slams fist on table* Why oh why cannot i stay stoned for 24 hours from just 1 hit! It's just not fair i tell ya!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've had highs were my "brain" high wouldn't go away for like 24h but idk if it's the same anyways :p But you shouldn't worry about it, it could maybe be something with blood circulation tho, if it stays, check it out.

4. ur diabetic

5. Another case of brain fog?

6. Wasnt the marijuana that kept you high for 24 hours lol. Smh, the way people go about explaining things.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i was sick when i was smoking idk if that has anything to do with that