Still dont know the gender. Plz see pics and help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SativaBleu, Sep 27, 2017.

1. I see the spot but no pistills... I'm thinking it's a he.. sorry buddy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Male sex organs look like spades. It's hard to tell but that's kinda what that is looking like

• Like Like x 1
  3. From what I see, it’s a male

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agree with both above...
    I see balls on that plant :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  5. fuck you all. are you sure :( ??

6. Fuck us? Nah fuck your male plant ;D ..

Positive . .

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Looks like a male. Take a couple more close pics of the nodes at different angles. All four of your pics were of the same node from the same angle.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I agree, its a male. For the preflower to be that big and have no pistill makes me fairly certain. If its your only plant just let it grow to make sure. Maybe even harvest some pollen for future use!

9. I will add more pics later

its 2 months old from when I started germinatin and I started doing the 12/12 light cycle like 2 weeks ago. People were saying its too small all along.

10. No need for more pics that is definitely a male

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its a shame, plant looks super healthy.

This year i went 5/10. Had to destroy 5 males. I grew one gal inside and already harvested, here are the other 4 on my thread...

Tips for cleaning my massive purple nugs?

• Like Like x 1
  12. 8F57FA20-EA35-4C5C-8B0C-8DE463E3A83F.jpeg 6297CC8D-CD6E-4D1D-8722-8811083E7C0E.jpeg 61B8E102-6AFD-4F52-AD6C-F998E47AAAF2.jpeg

Please see these pics. Still think its a male? ☹️

Attached Files:

13. Yes. :(

14. but those balls dont looks like balls when you look at them close up. they are like leaves curled in

15. I admire your positive outlook but wishing something doesn't make it so - you're in deep denial. At least 7 or 8 people have already told you it's a male, yet you continue to question their opinions and not believe them. Good luck man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. So should I trash this plant now?
    Can i still use the soil for my next plant?
    Should I burn and torture it for growing balls on me instead of pistils?

17. I'd kick it in the balls and beat the shit out of it. Next time use feminized seeds. :D

18. A better refrence is that they say the male preflower looks like a claw...if that makes sense. But definetly a male. Again, however, if its your only plant in the garden go ahead and let it geow a bit longer to make sure.

Best outcome is a hermaphrodite...which still isnt good LOL