Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

still can't find bud?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerr, Oct 19, 2010.

1. well i can honestly say i havent been looking hard. im in high school (yes 18 senior yay clas of 2011) but i moved for my senior year of of high school (hate parents) and i met some people who smoke. but i dont wanna randomly go up to someone i met once and never talked to again and ask for bud. but then again i ndont wanna not bring it up cuz then i'll never find weed. can anyone give me suggestions or anything theyve encountered, or even been in the same situation as me. any help would be appreciated! :confused:

2. Just go to places where you knows these people hang out and then you will be cool. You have to know somebody at school that smokes. Just have them show you around.

3. any helpp

4. shit,walk to people who look easy going,and just be like ,"hey,were da weed AT?!" and carry on from there.people walk up to me all the time and ask me and i help them out and usually smoked out :smoke: as a token of appreciation of course :D

5. Where abouts are you from? Just like the other guys said try asking around school to people who look like they smoke. That's probably your best bet, you have it good cause your still in school so its VERY easy to score some bud. Once you move to a new city and don't know anyone... that's when it can get hard.