Still believe all that you read/hear?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slick21, Apr 22, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. All sources are credited. `Nice day etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #3 STIGGY, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    If one believed all they read, they probably be another you
    Have a nice Day

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I would believe it, if I didn't have to read it.

4. Some people just don't want to believe in reality.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just had too
    upload_2018-4-22_15-34-53.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. #7 Slick21, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    And if one didn`t read or even dare to question the narrative?............ well...

7. i believe what can be demonstrated as true, if the evidence doesn't lead to a conclusion, then you are not justified in believing it

8. WMD in Iraq? Let`s start there then.

Over to you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. you and I both have not been there or have access to even find what is the deal, therefore i do not know...anything else without the information is unjustified

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. on every conspiracy theory, there isn't enough information, that's why they aren't proven...believing any of them before its been proven one way or another is unjustified and that's how you get conned, believing without enough information

the ones you listed, aren't conspiracy theories anymore...and they were proven with information and facts, not conjecture and belief

11. #12 Slick21, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Ok. Were they ever found? And if so, which world leader confirmed or denied this to be true?

Please remember, that thousands of innocents died on the basis that they existed.

FFS! The answers are right there! What are you missing?

The ENTIRE internet and EVERY press release left/right is at your disposal........ :coffee:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh, for fuck`s sake..........read the OP.

So the Vietnam war? PROVEN false flag.

13. How many died? Ask Google. All for lies.

14. If For example the entire Liberal Party of the world can collectively hide its head up its ass had then maybe a country can hide a few things uh

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Yeah, and if you try and PM a Blade to garner info, (which you failed miserabley at) trying to be all friendly likes, and go back potless, let it be known that bullshit smells of Agent Orange.

Ye know, like when the US used chemical weapons against innocent civillians..............No, that was Assad in your stupid little world eh?

Chemical Weapons...... Nuclear weapons...... Whom else on this planet has commited these atrocities?

Correct. No one else.

Next. :coffee:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lols got it on inside of my grow room xD P_20180422_172214.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. That is bizarre, it seems by your definition a conspiracy theory is an unproven theory, and once it is proved, it isnt a conspiracy theory anymore?

18. Your still my buddy slick...

• Funny Funny x 1

19. "Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."