Stiikyiiky's picture thread!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by stiikyiiky, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I took a few pictures of the sky this morning when I walked out it happened to be that the sky was a mixture of dark and light I've never seen before. Hope you enjoy! I plan to post more picture as I come across them!

Attached Files:

2. Also these:

Attached Files:

3. Sometimes when I look at the pictures of these foreign places, I imagine as if I am there, smoking some weed.

And for a fraction of a second, I am really there.

Freaky stuff...

4. [quote name='"GGrass"']Sometimes when I look at the pictures of these foreign places, I imagine as if I am there, smoking some weed.

And for a fraction of a second, I am really there.

Freaky stuff...[/quote]

That's what I like to do. Thats why I post these, because it may not be the stuff in movies or what I imagine but its the closest to a dream exploratory smoke spot with nature some may have.

5. Will transfer to an edit once I get to my comp

Attached Files:

6. neat photos man!
    just a friendly tip, try experimenting with different ISO levels, different aperture settings, and different shutter speed settings. playing around with those can really make a difference.
    also, try with holding your camera on "unique" angles, not having the subject dead centre on the picture. lets say you want to take a picture of this tree on a hill for example, have the tree on the left or right.
    keep taking pictures, and keep posting them!!!!

7. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']neat photos man!
    just a friendly tip, try experimenting with different ISO levels, different aperture settings, and different shutter speed settings. playing around with those can really make a difference.
    also, try with holding your camera on "unique" angles, not having the subject dead centre on the picture. lets say you want to take a picture of this tree on a hill for example, have the tree on the left or right.
    keep taking pictures, and keep posting them!!!![/quote]

Thanks for the tips! I'm using a rather cheap camera in all honesty but i'll take the advice. I'll take some pictures of the green house i work in just to test it out. Check back monday!

8. your welcome!
    even if you are using a cheaper camera, you can still get some great shots with the right settings and camera angles
    if you want any more tips feel free to pm me!
    here's a look at my picture thread if you want some inspiration or want to inquire about anything :smoke:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/artists-corner/1026173-endless-rains-photography.html
    happy picture taking! :hello:

9. That's a nice thing to imagine...

10. lol your photos are about as good as ur graffiti. whoop whoop

11. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']lol your photos are about as good as ur graffiti. whoop whoop[/quote]

:hello:

12. From my greenhouse. Sorry it took so long!!

Attached Files:

13. Beach+car i found down in wildwood nj. Wolf spider i believe i found while emptying some trashcans at work. FUCKIN HUGE

Attached Files:

14. its not a compliment...

15. #15 stiikyiiky, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']

its not a compliment...[/quote]

I'm fully aware.
    I just laugh everything you say off because there is no point getting all mad over some butt hurt guy over the internet with a false sense of superiority because he has the ability to disagree with your lifestyle and commit to being an ignorant asshole :hello: