Sticky's whirling dirvish perpetual ++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StickyEnt, Feb 23, 2021.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. Duely noted! Maybe I'll keep it if it's a male...

• Like Like x 1
  2. hellz yeah!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So much spring time work, hope everyone's well and their season is going smooth! PXL_20220522_140315595.jpg purp punch x bb x Pdp, from outdoor seed made last year. I'm liking her look!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. If she was getting more light, I feel her size would be far more impressive, PXL_20220522_151622276.jpg however looking like she's got some goods coming!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Neglected attic girl of P1 showing some serious chunk PXL_20220522_153458654.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Now is my rush to get outside ready for the straight seed drop.
    Night time temps are finally looking like they are keeping above forty, with normal days being somewhere in the seventies.
    Gotta get their beds all ready, gonna be great!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. [​IMG]

Most of the Summer plants are in the ground as of yesterday. I have a few more to get down and several to find homes for. Buddy asked for a few so I can send some of them his way.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Nice! I get nervous starting late like I am, but it is what it is. Those should do yah nicely for shure!

9. Super excited, the autos look like they may actually do something.
    Fed them some plant-tone 5-3-3 organic amendment fertilizer today PXL_20220527_013625109.jpg

10. Fed indoor as well.
    Did fish emulsion 2-4-1, calmag, potassium silicate.
    Feeling like what's going on is kinda underwhelming, compared to all the solution based/hydro stuff I've done or the outdoor... Just feels like they got too much wiggle room, fighting for dominance issues, just not my best, but definitely always learning something. Still definitely some nice stuff forming and we are far from being done. PXL_20220527_014217170.jpg Got at least another four weeks for these seeds to fully mature. Then I can actually clean house or garage as the case may be.
    Been busy, working on constructing my tortoises outdoor home. Sure is taking a fuck ton of work. Got the frame for her house built and her media in, just to skin the walls and put a roof on it, get her lights and outdoor caging up so racoons can't get her and she has warmth in there.
    So much work to do and never enuf effort or time, however each passing year it does get better.
    Hope everyone's doing well out there!

• Like Like x 1
  11. my bud had two big ones. one looked like a WW2 army helmet, and the other was a tank. it had some heavy-duty amour on top of its shell and the forearms. he made a turtle den that was made of cement for them to get into when they hibernate. He put a gate at the front of the burrow to protect them, just like you did.

raccoons are my sworn enemy!!! I have had some crazy assed raccoon adventures! I won't bore you with the details but, I will tell you they fight to win and rarely lose!

badger fox.gif

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol, I'm sure youve got in some fights with em over the years!

I think the fact they ate the kidneys/adrenaline gland and left the rest kind of spells that they are junkies by nature.
    Nice, yah supposedly this type of tortoise doesn't hibernate so Im gonna build a box to possibly house a dehumidifier. Shell rot is something I have to do my best to avoid up here, so she isn't supposed to live in humidity of over 50. Anyways. The day draws near I get her out of the house.
    Definitely could use that shell as a helmet, hah, too bad my wife and I are sentimentally attached to this tortoise... Otherwise it would have been food long ago. So many hours of knocking against the wall, gonna be sweet relief to have her outside!

13. Love watching the seeds develop!! So many new possibilities! PXL_20220527_135544841.jpg PXL_20220527_135524886.jpg PXL_20220527_135512826.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. woohoo! purdy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I can see the seeds are looking fat.

did you see this? could that be a nanna?

PXL.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. i have to pickup a larger pot.

5-26-2022.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Definitely see the seed swelling and definitely are mid dev right now, pretty cool to watch.
    I think the picture you thought might be herm is just calyx and light. I don't see any nanners on that girl.
    However there is one girl who has some nanners pushing, it's not a surprise- this Hindu kush clone I picked up.. super sad.
    She has nanners coming out. Need to pick em off today, I'm trying to not pull but I may just have to. However I'm wondering if her nanners are sterile.
    I knew that she might- I bought some of the inhouse stuff before I picked the clone up, it had nanners so in I knew it could happen, still got clone anyways. The buds didn't have any seeds, so it makes me wonder if they're sterile yah know.
    So it's definitely on me...
    I wanted to see if I could pull it off, nope..
    so thinking she's gonna sadly get the you lose chop!
    I sprayed azomax last night cause my male spread and housed mites cause I wasn't trying to spray him... Ugh.ly ness... Also I tried skipping a watering yesterday- they didn't like it. Stuff starting to be touchy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. She definitely looking good and yeah I'm sure she would take a bit more media space if your so willing.. lol. I very much recommend opening her up, as most of those WC xnl get really tall on the flip, like shoot past the light kind of tall, lol.
    Anyways, hell yeah, super excited to see how she does for yah.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Too funny, got some mushrooms coming up next to the mushroom box PXL_20220528_141636659.jpg PXL_20220528_141641359.jpg guess things can't be all too bad.

• Like Like x 1