Sticky's whirling dirvish perpetual ++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StickyEnt, Feb 23, 2021.

1. These autos outdoors still look for shit- one looks like there's a chance of her doing something worthwhile though. PXL_20220511_165911185.jpg my electrical circuit which is feeding my light is adding to the headache. It runs my HEPA for my indoor and has been kicking off mysteriously, I think I know the problem, think it's coming from overload of moisture in the outside socket creating a variance and kicking the safety of the plugs.. it's nice to not have fires starting but it sure is irksome. Gotta shut the circuit down and put on my electricians cap, hope I can solve it without a trip to the home sheepmo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. I'll be dammed, it is the omega man!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol.
    Yah he's pretty amazing, definitely going for it, like fuck these lights- I got this in the dark! Lol.

Wow, can't believe I haven't seen that movie.
    Reading the excerpt kinda makes me think of Zardoz.
    Now Im gonna have to watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This girl is dominating my thoughts. PXL_20220512_232834127.jpg she really need another thinning. Soon so very soon, with next feed. PXL_20220512_233854125.jpg Gonna go ahead and take cuts from her, revert her, test her in the outdoors as a cut.
    However the Hindu kush she's catching my eye still PXL_20220512_233226803.jpg she about to get sooo knocked up, think the dispo states its from Sensi Seed co. She is still catching my eye majorly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Did my intial sulfur coat as I enter bloom. 1/4 tsp to 1 quart RO water, ultrasonic for 1080 seconds.
    Used it as a rinse off of my foliar.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Strawberry fields, PXL_20220513_142949587.jpg got some of that freaky leaf calyx stuff going on PXL_20220513_143018290.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Today just seem like a Metallica morning

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol, yah- the sun shine never comes...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Planning on doing the regular prune feed tomorrow.
    It's become such the nightmare mess, just that wedding cake xNL shoot off like a mofo come bloom, so head up sit, she gets super stretchy tall.
    However still enjoying watching the various ways the girls are behaving.
    Gonna throw out some DE, hopefully cut some of the fungus gnats and ants around up as well as any other little bugger which may be around. PXL_20220515_173542605.jpg some times I get to the point where I really have to ask myself- what the fuck was I thinking... Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. And those sacks of Roots are the big ones? Not the half sacks right? Bodacious is the word that comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yah, they're the full bag.
    Think they say like 20gal of media, thirty gallons of room in the bag.
    Lol, thanks. I just sometimes feel/get exhausted thinking of the hours of work to come in process it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

Cool !!! Fan leaf buds. I've never had one.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yah it's some funny growth, maybe be a tester bowl, lol- see if the leaf makes it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pruned and fed. PXL_20220516_230516870.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Wish I had less plants in here...
    Having to remove so much scrub from the understory it's super sad.
    The things I do for diversity...
    Such is the game.
    I'll thank myself later- this I know. PXL_20220516_232018202.jpg maybe they will start to fill out in flowers soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Definitely!
    So excited, even if I don't get to use these seeds this year outdoor... We will see if I don't start a few in some potters all late style.
    Soo excited with some many new crosses, sure I'll find my next go to smokage somewheres in all this madness!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Got one of those blueberry cheesecake poking it's head up PXL_20220517_014156508.jpg also one of the hibiscus, in back there. Hope nothing gets em- they're sitting outside so... Hope the gods be with them!

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Noticing some inner purple on the calyx of the Oregon diesel, kinda pretty for so early, maybe stress induced, either way; caught my eye PXL_20220517_143058883.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1