STICKY situation with a girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lotek-Rider, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Heres the deal. There this chick who is 25 (i just turned 20) who i dated for 2 months about 2 years ago. She has been straight obsessed with since we broke up. We broke up because she had to move back in with her ex bf (A friend of mine actually) because her room mates kicked her out and i dont have a place of my own. Ever since then she has been living with him but says all this crap like "When were going out my life was so perfect!" and "You and i are ment to be together, the connection we had was so deep!"

Well to be honest i didnt feel shit from that relationship and honestly got kind of tired of her because she wanted to hang out with me 24/7 (we both didnt have jobs) so we had lots of spare time... Well to this day she has been like this. I hung out with her once since we broke up and have just been blowing her off all the times she wants to hang out. Like she doesnt get the point... I havent even talked to her on the phoen in forever, she just sends me texts.

While we were dating to she got pregnant (actually around the time i was graduating high school) and i have never been so stressed in my life. I actually picked up my nasty gangja smoking habit around that time, smoking 3-4 times a day just to get un stressed. So that left a pretty nasty taste in my mouth when i think about her.

I tell her i want to be friends but she insists on being fuck buddys even tho her current bf/exbf is one of my friends.... So it makes shit like awkward times a million........ And i tell her that and she just says that him and her arnt even that close anymore. And i know anytime i go to hang with her its gonna end up with sex....

So today is her birthday party, its 10:12pm and it started about 3 hours ago and she just texted me saying "your not at my party?" I have no freakign clue what to say because i told her i was gonna go but i really dont want anything to do with her. Her friends are way out of my age group and all shes gonna do in my life is just bring me down cuz (no offense to her) she aint going no where.

WOW. I feel a shit ton better getting that off my back! Advice???

2. Just go for it. Be upfront with her about everything she does that annoys you. Trust me honesty is the key to a relationship. And if she can't take the honesty, go out with someone that will listen to you instead. I used to have a stalker I ignored and then I started to like her. Now nothing can happen becuase I took too long.

3. I dont want anythign to do with her tho. The only problem is that i will with out a doubt so her quite often at places so i dont want it to be awkward. Like idk she just gets under my skin with the way how she acts. Its always about her and having to cheer her up because her BF "treats her so bad"...

4. ^^ Could not have said it any better

5. Let me get this straight. She is living with her ex-BF? They are together? Run...fast..in the opposite direction.

6. and what is the problem here?:confused:

7. hahaha exactly! Thats not even half of it! :hide:

8. She doesnt take any sort of pill and doesnt like condams... So its like uhhhh. I dont want to go through that baby shit again. Plus what i meant by friends was more aimed at "Lets not be pissed at each other but i probably wont talk to you anytime soon direction"

9. I love how you try to lure people in with +rep haha

might have sounded mean but i didnt intend it to
    =

10. looks like you need to leave this thing in the dust. Whenever I have a stalker, which doesn't happen often, and they usually quite after a month, I just tell them I'm not interested but if they need a smoking buddy I'll smoke em up right now. And the two girls I've used that method on, they understood after a good blaze sesh that I'm only interested in girls in my major or girls I've known for years. No lying to her, it only hurts in the long run. If you need to let her down tell her, "I need to be completely honest with you, I can't do it." then tell her why. But be nice, don't be an asshole about it.

11. So u dont want to be friends more like aquaintances.

12. haha i know, theres a million threads about girls on here it seems, gotta keep it fresh!

Yah i totally see where your coming from. But i cant stress enough how much of a "cling on" she is. If i was to tell her i just want to be friends like i have before, she would say " Well lets hang out sometime, then it turns into her trying to come on to me sexually"... Its like a repeating record. Like i cant just say "were done." with out complelty killing her. Shes said some fucked up shit before when i tried to b4.

13. Well if its that big of a problem, you should move. no joke dude, move and change phone numbers. Otherwise you gotta just be upfront and tell her exactly what you told us.

14. Run...fast...in the opposite direction!!

15. Dude i so would if i could, i actually might be able to thankfully next fall when school starts...
    Yah no kidding, it was like Russian rullet every time we did it. Not fun...

16. tell her to stfu and leave you alone lol just messin. but i would tell her that you are young and dont feel right always hanging out with an older group and that your moving on and going to live your life so you can either move on with yours or you can obsess on me but either way im sorry to put it this way but its over between us then never reply to any txts or calls or anything from her. at least thats what i would do

17. Honestly you don't know how lucky you are for someone to like you. It's rare :O

18. Here is how you can parlay this situation into one that is to your advantage...

Find a girl you know pretty well (but not EXTREMELY well). She should be someone you could spend a lot of time with, you find cute, funny, and/or interesting but really anyone better than your stalker will do. If you can find a girl that already has a strong dislike for your stalker it will make things much easier!

Tell this girl all the shit that your stalker girl has done to you, the way you told it to us. Make sure she understands how ridiculous your stalker has been acting and how repulsed you are by her and her behavior. Then ask her for her help: that whenever this stalker girl wants to hang out, you can say you're with the nice girl, and whenever you absolutely can't avoid seeing her the nice girl might go with you. At the VERY LEAST this girl should agree to help you by telling your stalker off about flirting with "her man" (you, supposedly) and really making the picture clear for her that you don't want to be with girl 1, you actually want girl B.

Now I am not guaranteeing that you and the nice girl will start to date or really like each other but it is very much a possibility if you're not a complete asshole (and from your post it sounds like you aren't). And even if that doesn't pan out it should still get rid of your crazy stalker girl problem. Case closed.

19. That's kind of scary. My best friend, who also works with me, had a stalker at work a couple of years back. He had never even talked to this girl but in her head they were in a relationship. She used to leave letters on his car that started out innocently enough but would eventually degrade into two page rants about angels and demons.

Eventually she got fired but things kept getting worse. My buddy had to go to the police, which led to her eating a bunch of rat poison and dying. Well, they somehow brought her back to life in the ambulance and once she was out of the hospital the letters started up again. This time bitching him out because she thought he and the ambulance drivers were taking turns with her in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital. A couple of months later she slit her own throat from ear to ear and died for good this time.

I know this probably doesn't help, but watch out for crazy chicks man.

20. No condom? No pill? WHY? I hate rubbers with the best of em, but the fuckers do serve a purpose. Couple bucks for a pack of raincoats is alot cheaper than 30% of your check for 18 years. Bitch sounds like a lunatic. Living with the ex? WTF? Sounds like she needs some sense slapped into her. Sounds like shes worthy of a move. I have learned not to underestimate crazy bitches. Get that raving lunatic out of your life!