Stick with what you know!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MrNiceSmoke, Jul 15, 2011.

1. JUSTFEMINIZED.COM WARNING..

so i wanted to give a couple of other seed banks to see if they were as good as atittude or dopeseeds,two seed banks that have done me great.100% everything with two seed banks.great selection,good prices,wonderful customer service,and steathy shipping.atittude and dopeseeds are rock solid for me!anyways so i found justfeminized.com,read so reviews and firgured the would be another good seed bank.WRONG this seed bank is shit!i only ordered three seeds that cost 50 bucks,as a test run so i didn't lose out of a bunch of money.needless to say i got fucked.it's been three weeks and no seeds no email no nothing.so leason learned STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW WORKKS!AND AS FOR JUSTFEMINIZED.COM,YOU GUYS CAN STUCK MY HAIRY NUTS..enoy the 50 bucks bitches!

2. Uh, 3 seeds for 50 bucks didnt set off red flags all over?

3. yah,so fuck it i'm over it.

4. JUSTFEMINIZED.COM = scammers.

5. im a noob when it comes to growing , thought id try the autoak47 as feminized.com made it sound good. Seeds arrived 2 days later , i fooked up the first 2 seeds prob over watering or something but the third is growing well , seems a little slow but is growing outdoors so expected with the uk weather :)

6. seriously?
    i've ordered twice of these guys
    i got orders next day..
    i will be growing their auto short rider.
    their a real webiste, im based in uk though..
    check out other growing websites for their grows.
    or pm me
    NO SPAM

7. You know there's a 1800 number on the back of your card. Call it if you really think you have been scamed. Because of the consumer protection act they have to reverse the charge. Not the seed place but the card company will get your $50 back.