Steve-O: Dont try this at Home

Discussion in 'General' started by ISmokeGrass, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Just wondering if anyone has seen this movie, me and a few people were talking about it today and that guy is fucking crazy! like after you see this movie you would think totally differently about this guy then the Steve-O you know on Wildboys or Jackass, well atleast i did, this guy is fucked up, like i remember a part where he shot 5 shots of vodka right into his veins. That is Fucked Up! This guy is Insane.

2. Yeah i have all three volumes plus all the jackass movies. I got a free video: " PCP saved my life" with the 3rd volume. Its fucking insane what he does.

3. What happened to him after he did that?

4. i got that shit on my comp, thats insane sniffing that hot shit!

5. for real what happened after he shot vodka into his veins. he is a real fucked up guy. you guys see him on adam corrolla? when he kicked out that glass table just from a few beers? talk about a guy who is missing a few cards from the deck

6. i like the scene in steve o 2 when his manager pooped all over the side of the bathroom stall....

sick but funny

7. Dude it showed him drinking a bottle before he went on the show. They showed him in the green room drinkin lol.

8. the vodka fucked him up he left the hostpital w. the IV in his vein still walkin down street really fucked up.. it was crazy.. then he was ice skating (probly drunk.. or high) on shitty ice in a ballareena? dress thing haha

9. When he was asked about that show, he didnt even remember going on because he was so drunk!

10. I sure hope that idiot has sterilized himself doing all the things he does...

11. what would you all say is the craziest stunt he's ever done?
    shooting up with vodka sounds pretty fucked up

12. Wusabi..i think

13. oh man, just watched that clip. definately one of the funniest things I've seen all day. "I don't play! I don't play!" lol, so damn funny

14. He does some stupid shit, but it sure as hell is entertaining. Pick up a copy.

15. if i was adam corolla i would have decked his ass when he was acting like that

16. He probably got money for doing all that shit on Adam Corolla. I saw a video of him buying a fat sack in the middle of the street. He even took out nugs and inspected them, and smoked a small bowl.

17. haha yea i seen that. Then the cops came up tellin em they seen him with the weed. Lol they all just laugh it off an steve-o gives the cops daps an walks away. I wish I could do that:rolleyes: Oh well:smoking:

18. Hehe, yeah, the cops are like "We saw you buying weed"
    Steve-o: "Whaaat, nawwww, really? Nawwww, you gotta be kiddin"
    They shake hands :p