steroids

Discussion in 'General' started by cheachea, Jan 21, 2006.

1. I really want to take steroids because I need to get bigger in a short amount of time. I know that you can get them offline cause I saw it on mtv but does any1 here take steroids or know where I can get them online(pm me)

2. i have taken them but i did not get them offline, i got them from a buddy of mine. the dude on mtv is so fucking annoying, he takes them gets big then STOPS lifting, you need to keep lifting and shit and maintain yourself, you cant just fucking stop

be very careful man, for a while it was all i could think about doing
    ADD: if possible, try and be under a doctors supervision while doing it so they can monitor your organs and stuff(liver, balls, that kind of stuff)

3. Makes your penis shrink, and gives you bad pimples, and attitude.. Not to mention the health risks (cancer), as if penis shrinkage wasn;t enough to make u say no.

Plus you can't stop working out or you'll grow old with chick tits.. ever see those old muscle heads with chick tits?? LOL

I'd rather be physically average in ALL places.

4. it doesnt make your penis shrink, it causes testicular atrophy over time, since your balls produce testosterone and you are injecting testosterone, there isnt much point for balls(or so your body thinks) and they shrink. there are pros and cons to all drugs bro

5. it doesn't make your dick shrink. If I take them I'm only going to take the oral ones but I heard their really bad for your liver.

6. steroids in general is bad for your liver, doesnt matter which kind you choose to take

7. balls, dick just as important in my book..

I mean I thought of taking them when I cared what other people thought about me in high school. Wanting to fit in or look tougher then others. Once I realized woman didn;t care how much you can dead lift, and I realized muscles does not equal tough.. I lost interest

8. mayb he is a smaller dude and just wants some extra muscle quick. i dunno, i just took them because of football and i love beating the shit out of people on the field:devious: ah gonna miss those highschool football games

9. OMG I saw it on MTV it must be true.

10. Nah I'm not small at all, I just wanna get big quick for football.

11. If you want to have random outbursts at people. You'll be that angry jock.

Don't do them. Temporary solution with a permanent ending.

12. wrong forum

13. if you think you can control yourself enough that you would be able to stop then go for it. It took me some time and a couple tries but i got off em

14. Damn dude I'd be careful if I were you. You gotta take milkthistle to stop liver damage and shit. And you also gotta get estrogen blockers so your body doesn't store all that extra estrogen in your chests....best place to ask is in a actual bodybuilding forum, that has a steroid section. I lift, but don't kno too much about it.

15. what do you mean you don't know much about it? thats how you can get hurt, lack of information

16. I go to the gym everyday and im always asked by some random dude if I want steroids. That would be the first place I would check if I didnt want to order them online. I've never done them but a friend of mine has and he did get big QUICK but he has terrible mood swings. Used to be the chillest guy I knew and now he will go from being calm to flipping out in seconds. I'd advise against them just from seeing the affects on a friend. But if you really want to go to a gym everyday and someone will ask you.

17. boxcar....does he STILL do roids and has mood swings? or has he since stoped and still gets mood swings? ive been considering hunting some down to get a little extra muscle then mantain it with whatever workout needed.....i dont play sports so its not like ill be cheating in anything

but im what you might like to call passive agressive it takes alot to make me stop being chill but when i hit that point before you know it im gonna turn around faster then anyone you have ever seen and your gonna have a re arranged face

fuck.....that almost got me kicked out when i rocked someone in class last week....

18. I meant about juice...calm down

19. I can't make you do anything, but if I were you, I wouldn't take steriods. It's not worth it in the end.

I've been in your situation. I've wanted to take steriods. Sometimes I still do.

But I know if I go the all natural route, I'll feel better about myself in the end. I'm already getting pretty big and I have plenty of time to get bigger.

20. ull end up like this [​IMG]