Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steps to a perfect wake&bake. IMO

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RobRoyy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. The morning is easily my favorite time to enjoy the herb, and here is how I do it.
    Minutes after I wake up I go set up my espresso machine to have a cup waiting for me when I get out of the shower. Hop in shower, grab beverage. Open window to enjoy green backyard and red cliff scenery. Burn some incense, preferably nag champa.
    Then bust out the herb, today it is Tora Bora (afghani pakistani indica), and load it into my 14 inch inline bong.
    Toke up and watch the rainy morning brighten up =]

2. That sounds very thought out and well planned. Sounds extremely enjoyable! Imago for a W&B this morning

3. Sounds like a damn good morning to me, I wish I could wake and bake on weekday mornings...

4. i just wake up take a piss in my bong load a bowl and take a seat

5. I start my wake and bake , when everyone has gtfo mah house in the morning , so I force my self to sleep till 12h . then when everyones out I open the backyard door Breath GODS shitty air , and prepare to burn the plant of the gods , while I look at them hoes from my window walkin in shorts when its approaching fall, goddamn they have a nice ass though.

6. the best way to wake and bake in my opinion is to get everything ready the night before. if it be a bong loaded, a blunt rolled, a pipe bowl loaded, etc.etc.etc. put everything you need right next to your bed, then in the morning DONT GET OUT OF BED!!!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as you stand up your brain starts to wake up fully. just lay back lite your bud and just blaze laying in bed. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO WAKE AND BAKE!!!!!!!!! you get high as fuck without even leaving your bed. after that your day will start off great

7. you take a what in where ?!

8. Nice. I do the same, but no insense. And I generally just enjoy a few cups of coffee while burning a j and listening to some good music

9. ahhh this sounds delightful. too bad i can't really do it :( one day... one day when I'm not suffering apartment life anymore.... one day I will have a house of my own I can smoke in whenever the fuck I want
    sigh.

10. yea but i would
    a-do the coffie the night before, so all you gota do is turn the machine on (if you can do that)
    b-pack my bowl the night before, so all i gota do is grab it and hit it :)

11. fuck i loved smoking in my old appartment.
    plus the mantaince guy smoked so
    if i ever had anything wrong or needed fixing...the mantaince guy was at the door first thing in the morning :):):):):)

12. sounds like the only thing your missing is music ( no pun intended :p )

13. Yeah dude get some music going. But other than that, sounds great. My favorite solo smoke sessions are wake n bakes. Especially on a nice sunny winter day when you can be all warm inside and admire the shiny, snowy landscape outside.

14. Do you really piss in your bong???? Sick dude. Also do you wake and bake before shower or after?

15. [quote name='"letsmokeasweet"']

fuck i loved smoking in my old appartment.
    plus the mantaince guy smoked so
    if i ever had anything wrong or needed fixing...the mantaince guy was at the door first thing in the morning :):):):):)[/quote]

You're lucky dude. My region is not so accepting of our culture.

16. Steps to the perfect Wake&Bake, rolling over to a clip from the night before to get you started then hitting the full pre-rolled you should always have on hand & some mellow tunes. None the less what ever you prefer, THE KEY is not having to stray far from the bed/bedroom.

17. downstairs for a cup of tea or coffee and some breakfast.

roll a joint and stand out the front door smoking it.

then get ready and go for a walk in the park.

i love weekdays off work.

18. love doing this; wake up maybe 5am (before my partner wakes up), go out to the kitchen, set up my smoking stuff, and alternate between taking hits and making delicious breakfasts. :)

19. Um, you piss in your bong?

20. Sounds pretty nice :smoke::smoke:

I like to take a few hits, make myself some waffles, with the sizzurp and the butters. then after, finish the bowl from earlier.

Waffles:rolleyes: are dreamy