Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dirtyheadsgirl, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Why do some people eat the stems?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Stalks, not so much but the buds run up and inundate higher up pieces of stem. It is 95 to 85 % less potent than bud but each to his peach.

3. Some people are just odd

4. I use to do it as a teen. Now I just throw them away

• Like Like x 1
  5. My hamster likes to nom nom on them! He eats seeds too. I wonder if he gets high from it. His name is Tribbles! Shout out to anyone who gets the reference [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. I knew a guy that ate the stems. It was so annoying to watch. He used to dig them out of the trash after we threw them away. and we were all like WTF?

7. That's gross

• Like Like x 1
  8. There's a myth that the scant amount of THC in a stem will get you higher if you eat it before you smoke. Considering the stem would just have such a tiny amount of anything in it, mostly being cellulose, one would likely get as high from a stem as they would from eating the tops of strawberries.

I used to break stems in half and use them as a natural screen in my bong, but glass screens work better (even if I always lose them)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Because it's sterile, and I like the taste