Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I've started collecting my stems, just because I thought they might come in handy for something. I don't know how to make hash, and I live in my moms house, so if it releases a lot of smell then it's probably not an option. Could I eat a couple and get a nice body high goon maybe?

2. Don't eat them...If you ever end up making brownies throw them in the oil and get the thc out of them.

3. I wouldn't even bother, to be completely honest. Even if you were to use them for budder, stems hardly have any THC at all.

4. If you have a LOT, make some tea. Pretty chill

5. Use them to stir your bud around in your bowl instead of your fingers. It's what I do.

6. Yeah stems have very little thc in them.

That being said if you really want to spend the time doing it you can use them to make cannabutter. However, if all you have to make a batch of CB is stems I would bet it will not be very potent at all.

Or when you have a bunch break them up some and put them into the freezer till they are good and froze then put them into a jar with some cold 91% alcohol shake it up really good for like a minute or so then strain into a pyrex or sometype of flat glass dish and let the alcohol evaporate. Whats left is THC and this is a good way to see how very little you get from stems. Not going to say its not worth it cus I'm not sure of your current situation and if its all you got its all you got.

7. I put them in the bottom of the bowl if it doesn't have a screen so the small stuff wont fall into the bong.

8. They come in handy. I have a bunch of em and when I get low on bud or am craving a concentrate I will put as many stems as I can fit in my grinder with a quarter and stick it in the freezer for 30 min. Shake for a while and it yields some kief.

When I have shaken them too much and they stop producing decent keif I will do an iso extraction before I dispose of them.

9. I save all of my stems and store them in a separate tupperware container. Invest in a kief box, freeze the stems, throw some coins in the box, and you'll be happy you saved them. They have more THC than you would think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4QIyCs4n8[/ame]

10. I make hash with mine.

11. I smoke them when I get low, I've never heard of eating them though.