Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stems to hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedsmoker 420, Feb 15, 2011.

1. hey fellow seasoned tokers, i was just wondering, i just throw my stems into a jar and i weighed em up and i got a total of 21 grams of stems. do you think if grinded em up into a dust/powder could i extract enough thc to make some hash? or would there not be enough, also most of the stems are dank.

2. how can stems be dank? noobs need to stop saying dank when referring to everything, it's starting to piss me off.

3. Listen to the stonedPanda, QWISO!!!! It is the best option. :smoke:

4. #5 freakp8ntbaler, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    ahhh there stems from dank weed broski

and yes you can def make hash from that much stems. no reason to grind them up to powder tho.

5. Holy shit, you must have a metric fuckton of stems to get 21g of them. Those things weigh next to nothing.