Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems DO get you high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jizzledfreq, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Jeez, whenever someone says something a little weird, people immediately assume they're underage, its sort if ridiculous..

2. [quote name='"TokenTokerr"']Jeez, whenever someone says something a little weird, people immediately assume they're underage, its sort if ridiculous..[/quote]

You must be like... totally like... 13 man... because like you said something online man and it... totally like.. wasn't normal

Lol

3. i recently made hash oil with 40 grams of stems, shit is dank man. fucks me up and parts are amber oil and parts are kief like.

but i wouldnt ever pack a fat bowl of stems and smoke that lol

4. Ahaaha you can always get high from stems...

Just enjoy the headache. :smoke:

5. They also DO give you a massive headache.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. It was clearly Skylar :hello:

7. Guessing he'll be getting a financial aid refund check (either from grants, loans, or a combination).

8. Yes you can, but when you got flowers and concentrates why would you? :smoke:

9. You got it. I'm going to use some financial loans to start a small personal grow op for me, live off the rest since finding a job is all but impossible for some reason. I also have a Pell Grant to pay for some Tuition, and am hoping to collect unemployment (I filed in June but since the Manager is saying a different reason for my discharge it has to be judged or something, still am waiting on almost $800 in back pay)

10. I'm sure most people knew this but i fucking hate smoking stems cause they're harsh, taste like shit and give me a headache but that's just me

11. so letting it be digested which takes ~an hour~ or smoking it into your lung tissue directly to the blood which takes ~seconds~ is faster!?

Jeez what have i been missing!

12. Aparently you missed the fact that eating plain bud dosemt do Shit anyway.

13. And they DO give you a headache.

14. [quote name='"ponyboii2"']and they do give you a headache.[/quote]

lol :)

15. I smoked stems before shit gave me a massive head ache like regs

16. lmao i really hope i dont bump this up from the dead too much, but you da real mvp

17. this^ if you have a high tolerance you probably won't get stoned from smoking them. But iso hash is your best bet, that's why I'm collecting my stems In a jar

18. Lmao, no.

19. yall have never obviously been desperate enough to not give a fuck about the taste