Stems as Incense

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Okay, I accidentally burned some stems when I put some incense in my ash cup and forgot there were stems at the bottom. I came back into my room about thirty minutes later and it reeked of weed, and I was all like "hmm, I don't remember smoking in my room today .. . or in a couple months actually."

Anyway, because I was a touch stoned I thought my stash might be on fire, but realized soon that that would be impossible because my stash is in a mason jar in my fridge. Anyway, long story short, I can't do this because my roomies aren't fond of the smell of weed generally and ask me to smoke it outside (which of course, I comply with because they're my close and good friends).

However, I recommend that some people try this because if you burn enough stems in an enclosed space, I'm sure that the smoke in the air will make you feel a little funny. The ancient Native Americans of the American West used to hotbox themselves with entire dried cannabis plants burning in a fire under their tipis.

2. I have to try that sometime.

3. I don't want all my stuff smelling like weed. >_> Once a lot of the incense start to settle the after-smell gives the room a dirty smell to it....

So ya, good luck on that. :D

4. Yeh that would be awesome.

5. Stems smell like shit.

Smoke the diggity dank, You'll have a strong scent and the scent will be beauitful.

6. Fo real, green house if anything.