Stems as Hempeick?

Discussion in 'General' started by smoking515, Dec 2, 2012.

1. So I found a use for my stems left over from my bud, I use them to light my bowls. Anybody else ever try it?heres a video

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIbeOKBGCqw[/ame]

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

2. Well.. I really dont like B-Line becuase if you ever watch, It burns black.. And black smoke is not good. I would definatly use your method over anything else besides a lighter or solar hits.

3. Solar hit > stems > hemp wick > lighters

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

4. Dude... whats with the wack quote that you didnt even code properly.. You have a sig for a reason, you dont have to put that in every post.

Solar Hits > lighter > stem > fuck everything else.

5. Have you ever use a glass rod? If not I recommend trying it

I really wanna solar hit but I'm always to lazy in the summer

6. I have not actually. I dont need an additional peice of glass that I have to worry about. Especially one that is 100's of degree's.

7. Haha as long as you're careful you're in the clear. I dropped it once but luckily I was wearing my robe and I didn't burn myself, I love my robe :cool:

8. lmao a man with a robe. Sounds boss.

9. [quote name='"Flemian"']

lmao a man with a robe. Sounds boss.[/quote]

Attached Files: