Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems and Seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newsmoker11, May 14, 2010.

1. I have only smoked weed a couple times but I am getting a quarter ounce of white widow tmrw from a friend and i need to know how to pick out the stems. What do they look like? The seeds seem pretty obvious, but the stems im not sure because i've heard you want to take the green off of them? does that mean you dont just pick them off?

any help would be appreciated.

2. If your buying white widow and not some no name mids or shwag most likely it will be nicely clipped and trimmed, so finding any stems (cant really miss them, their just the long, thicker roots) shouldn't be too hard. The seeds as well. If you have a nug, just pull the stem off, and put it in a grinder, then filter out the stems. If your smoking a bowl, just pick the weed off the stem.

3. dont have a grinder and im just going to roll it tmrw with friends.

4. Ya so I would say just use scissors or your nails and it shouldn't be very hard. I've never really paid attention to taking out all of the seeds, and not once have I had them in a joint, its pretty easy to take them out. Just make sure you do, since they will pop under heat while you guys are passing the joint and you'll look like a tool :p

5. wish i could get me some white widow

6. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay for the WW?

7. im paying like 80 for a quad of an ounce. but my boys hookin me up. would get free but hes broke as fuck. can go for a lot more.

8. If your buying some quality shit there should be no seeds at all.

The stem is pretty self explanitory

9. i'm jealous of the price :p

10. keep in mind that although ww is usually a great strand, it can still be grown and treated poorly, having seeds and stems. but as said if its dank there probably wont be much of either. you'll see them when you break up nugs

11. What these guys said. Enjoy man. It'll be a good time. The stem will be in the middle of the nug and there will def be no seeds if its ww. Have fun.