Stemline Taste

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Rokintreasr, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys I love my 50x5mm Apix Design stemline that i got a couple months ago, but the taste isn't the best. Im now looking for a high quality bubbler that is about 6" tall, and i want the bubbler to have good choice. I have a price range of about $200-250. Thanks blades!

2. What do you mean by taste? You dont like the style or it literally has a bad taste when you smoke it?

3. The herbs just dont taste as strong. If i smoke my herbs out of a spoon then i can taste the flavor of the herbs more. I believe it has to do with the enormous ammount of diffusion the stemline provides lol

4. Is it clean? Have you tried less water or a different bowl?

5. Just find something that has less diffusion. Start wuth non-gridded. I think the like Wilson 15 arm bubs are 280 from aquatic labs.

6. So its the grid that kills the taste?

7. Its called water. Dont use it if you want it to taste like a dry pipe

8. [quote name='"Nate489"']Its called water. Dont use it if you want it to taste like a dry pipe[/quote]

This. I have one of dan's stemlines too. Its the water in general that's taking the taste out. It'll never taste like dry.

I have bubblers and other bongs too. Tbh my stemline tastes the best. If you really wanna improve taste vape is the only way to go.

9. Buy a nice vape and rip it through the stemline. vapor-bonging is one of my favorite ways to smoke. Still get the great flavor from the vapor, yet it is smoother from the bong.

10. It's the perc too, not just the water. It would seem you prefer something with less diffusion. Look into tree percs, I wouldn't go with anything more than a 7/13. Stay away from circ style percs, as some have said it will never taste like a dry but there is a large difference in taste between perc styles.