Stemless Straight Tube Water Pipe (Bong) with Pancake Diffuser and Disc Diffuser?????

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xsploit, Sep 30, 2010.

1. #41 xsploit, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Aight maeng :D...Got a message from gwd waffle with 25 holes 18inches is 200$ seeing how much to add a disc maybe too

2. #42 hiphopapatomous, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    Got any different pictures of the disc? Looks quite sick.

[​IMG]

Don't wanna hijack the thread just sharing my DWB glass. This is the tube he is making for me, hasn't gotten around to putting some of the stencils on though. Reminds me of Itza's mega circ.

3. Dwb IMHO is worth my money more then toro. For less then 1/2 the price you get a decent sized bong with percs of choice coupled with your COLORS of choice. That's alot for less then $300, hell some Chinese bongs run at this price. I think most of these nah sayers probably have never even owned a non-Chinese bong.

4. tripleh, that looks so fuckin dope!
    your going to love how a tube like that feels.
    the mega circ feels like a smooth "PLLLLLGUGGGGGG"
    i can image with holes, it would feel like "PLLLODDDDDD"

5. cutty2k..i want to see a milk vid of that tube..

6. What are some good blowers stores I should check out on Etsy?

7. dwb glass posted in this thread and deleted it.does anyone know what he said? he was probably mad I said he blows cock but I was just kidding

8. hiphip,, im soo psyched to see some milk vids you have no idea lol

9. Both of those bongs are sick,i wanna see milkshots!

10. #50 gone4good, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    hahahaha oh well

I'd be willing to bet cutty2k and dwb glass has the same ip address ;)
    edit;still not impressed but if you spent as much time on glasspipes.org as I do you might understand why.

11. Well of course, most of the pieces on glasspipes are the paradigm of glass blowing. lols

DarkClouds you've made me even more excited about getting the tube haha. Ever since I saw your Itza mega I've wanted to get one. Hoping it hits as smooth as your Itza!

12. MILKSHOTS PLEASE. I wanna know what i'm getting for sure if i choose so.

13. Keep in mind 28" is extremely tall, and will likely be annoying. My Stemline is barely 21" tall, and it's a bitch to store/move around.