Stemless Straight Tube Water Pipe (Bong) with Pancake Diffuser and Disc Diffuser?????

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xsploit, Sep 30, 2010.

1. big fkn difference between this guy and preston(sgw)...not even in the same class imo

2. #22 xsploit, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    and i'm pretty sure theres a big difference between gmd and preston. gmd looks alright but it ain't nothing special either,i mean his dd bowls are legit but some other stuff looks a little weird to me.The waffles that gmd make don't even compare at all to prestons and i don't think anyone will. First we will see how the people that ordered from him turns out. If it turns our decent,i'm ordering from him instead of gmd and how big is erics kiln? can he even make 19" tubes?

3. #23 gone4good, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    haha dude chill out just coz I think this glass is less than impressive and his prices are laughable doesnt mean shit...

and gmd isnt charging sgw prices, shit for that matter eric isnt charging DWB prices haha, and as far as his kiln I just found out he does have a bigger kiln but he needs the electrician to wire it up.

4. #24 xsploit, Oct 1, 2010
    yea i just reading on fb that eric got a new kiln and we be making bigger tubes when hes comfortable. 280$ doesn't seem to much too me for a complete custom when you pay 300$ or more just for a waffle and if you asked for a custom from preston how much would that cost?, there getting a waffle and disc diffused plus it being worked, sand blasted and it's 9mm glass. If that guy can grid stuff well and put out something worthy i'm down.

And gmd came with his own name? I guess its alright if you know them.

5. he credited preston as an inspiration, yes theres a big fkn difference

6. so if he's your inspiration it aight i guess too. whatever

We will just have to seem what this guy can put out and then you can do some talking.

7. I dunno what you're asking haha

all i can say is preston and eric are buds, this other blower is just lame....lol pancake

8. who fucking cares it's a name,get over it

9. You said you asked him about a non worked version

How much

10. Lols I thought that was funny too. I always say waffle when I message him about it.

11. lol..can i get a Mcgriddle diffused tube?

Preston > GMD.

12. :rolleyes: Mcgriddles:hello:

I ain't had one of those in years

13. actually SGW > DWB

leave GMD out of this thread

14. Wow not a lot of support for the new guy.

15. haha alright, gotta give em credz tho..who else makes dildos and bubblers on etsy..jk.

16. #37 xsploit, Oct 1, 2010
    gwd doesn't look even that bad, it's just other people being ignorant.
    Stfu until someone gets theres in and then we will see like i said. You can't judge them until you have actually seen there glass,not from a couple pictures.

17. ill say this... up until recently past week or so he has been amazing with replying to messages... but i havent heard from him in a while... dunno maybe hes busy blowing.

18. yeah i messaged gwd and he hasn't gotten back to me,oh well i wouldn't be ordering till next month. I think i'm just gunna get a stemline fuck it

19. Yeah blowing the cock......lol jkjkjk don't get mad xsploit I'm just joking.