Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stem question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaskKush, Dec 7, 2012.

1. I was smoking with some frieds today, and they wanted me to chew the stems until they were liquid and then swallow it. Why did they want me to di this? Is it bad or something

2. They probably think chewing on the stems gets you "higher". It really doesn't have much impact if any on your high. Your friends are dumb. :smoking:

3. It won't do anything. I see your from sask though, haha.

4. Yea haha where abouts are you from?

5. Never heard of eating stems.. I would save them and make some hash.

6. This :smoking:

7. I concur. :smoking:

8. i like to eat them but only because the taste they dont get me higher

9. I smoke those bitches, if I wanted to chew on a stem I'd go gnaw on a fucking tree :laughing:

10. its like a weed breathe mint :), youll taste the strain for the next half hour, not worth it though save them up to make tea or iso hash

11. Are they good friends? They could have been trying to play a joke on you.?

12. When a buddy of mine started smoking when he was younger (like grade 10) the people he started with told him to eat the stems to get higher. That is probably what your friends were thinking however it will have no effect.

13. The kush I smoke barely has stems

14. Should of just make hash out of the stems though buying dimes and dubs dont get much of it lol.

15. Just moved from regina. You?

16. I like the taste of em man try em sometime!