Steelers beat Titans 27-16

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by stoned budda, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Yea you read it right, that is my prediction.

2. fuckin right man!!! i cant wait for this game... got a titans fan friend coming over... im banking on it :D btw + rep :yay:

edit... i need to spread the love... sorry... but i do indeed like the last post i did rep you for ;)

3. Right on bro! i won 80$ on the Texans Titans game. texans over titans!! bought me a fat ass twenty to celebrate!

4. Yea i just layed down a $100 my self. The spead is Titans by 2.5, the only reason for a 2.5 point spread is the home field advantage of the Titans. These teams are considered equals, however i feel with the steelers record on the road the will dominate, plus Ben plays better under pressure and the fact that the Titans will be minus Albert Haynesworth and Kyle Vanden Bosch. The Over Under is set at 34. I put $50 on the Steelers to win and $50 on over.

5. No Haynesworth, no problem for Pitt

6. I wouldn't give the Titans 16 points.

7. :( 4th quarter.. 12 minutes... they got more than 16 points .. but its okay we have like 10 minutes till they start doing stuff :D heheh

Go Steelers!!

8. FAIL!

*Makes noose*
    *Packs bowl*
    No way am I hanging myself sober.

9. /hangs self

10. Oh boy, were you all wrong :laughing:

Jason Jones stepped up big today in place of Haynesworth.

I'm already going to put in a request for time off from work, for the AFC championship game ;)

11. you fucked up man lol

i almost put 100 on the steelers myself but didnt have the extra cash to do it, glad i didnt go against my gut feeling

12. damn the titans showed up strong...crazy, crazy year

13. Fuck Lendale White for stompin on the terrible towel, I hope we meet them again in the playoffs so we can teach that fat fuck a lesson.

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgUTmJ84VGs"]YouTube - Lendale White Stomping Steelers Terrible Towel[/ame]

[​IMG]

15. nah dude, that's tha AFC championship after karma catches up to Tennessee