Steel Pulse + Peter Tosh

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ADVOR, Jan 13, 2007.

1. All you reggae fans, if you already don't listen to these two artists, do so. You won't regret it.

Peter Tosh had the nickname "Steppin' Razor", which in case you didn't know means a dangerous person. He is famous for the song "Legalize it". Sublime did a dub version of this song also. Tosh is no longer alive, but his music can still be enjoyed by all.

Steel Pulse... well they are chill as hell. Check them out as well.

Peace, get higher.

2. i've only listened to a couple Peter Tosh jams, so i can't really comment on him

Steel Pulse on the other hand, hellz yeah. Easily in my top five bands of all time, some of the best fuckin reggae i've heard. Use to blaze it to them all the time. Can't blaze it anymore but whenever i throw on one of their albums, it just makes me miss the good ole times a couple years back.

3. Totally agree! Tosh had some great tracks when he left the Wailers (I think his best was Bush Doctor, the Live version! "This one, was just a WARNIN"!!! ) but Steele Pulse were top draw! Their best album for me was True Democracy. Have it now on pc still play it today

Good post ADVOR!

4. hmm did i mention peter tosh to you as well? ive been listening to peter tosh for a while. download mystic man.

5. Bad Boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

Bob Marley and Peter Tosh did a song called Soul Shakedown Party [remix]--check that out.

6. hell YEAH man, i love steel pulse and peter tosh. some other favoritesss :
    morgan heritage
    sizzla
    buju banton
    burnin spear
    jah cure
    luciano
    garnett silk
    frankie sly
    damian marley
    mikey general

+more.

<3 reggae.

7. Holy Shit! Thanks for all the different bands they are sooo dope you guys are awesome!

8. Naw, I read about him awhile ago on Wikipedia, I think...

9. haha my bad then