Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steamroller question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Nov 28, 2011.

1. So tomorrow my friend offered to smoke me out before school with his steamroller. I know how to hit it and all, but my question is will it make the hand im clearing it with reek? (the one on the back that covers the hole)

2. Probably smell but not reek. Just go wash your hands in the bathroom before then. I use to dot hat sometimes and the biggest thing you should worry about is your eyes really.

3. i dont think so. just wash ur hands after to be safe though. or use hand sanitizer.

4. I always keep visine with me. 1-2 drops in each eye before I smoke and they've never gone red on me

5. just make sure your teacher doesnt sniff the palm of your hand at all costs! haha

6. Dude your at school just wash your hands and use soap

7. Yeah, smell is overrated. Joints are the worst smelling, and I don't ever wash my hands and I'm good.

8. Why don't you wash your hands? That ain't right.