Steamroller(need a name)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Toki420, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Me and my friend bought this nice piece. She hits really hard but so smooth when inhaling. Lemme know what y'all think and what I could possibly name her.

Attached Files:

2. how much?

3. Price was 25. All we had was 22. Made up the 3 bills by smoking the guy out.

4. how about martian?

5. I would name it spike or tripper

6. lol the arrow is like: weed goes here.
    and personaly i think the name of a pipe should be made by the owner, you get really high and look at it untill the name pops in your head :smoke:

7. don't name pieces.

8. i wish there was a dislike button rofl

9. mushroom hill zone 1

10. so what did you name it?

11. We named her Felisa. Italian for happy and cheerful. She does make us feel happy. So it suits her

12. #12 illadelphia1990, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Homo lol

13. I always laugh when people say their steamrollers hit smoothly. But it's a cool piece nonetheless. I love my steamroller, but they destroy your throat.

14. i wish there was a super like button..
    Why would you name your glass insttruments? Means your missing the point of smoking, trying to make it cool or something? Do you think rastafarians name their bongs? Not a chance.

15. #15 CasualSmoker123, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I feel the same way. I never name my stuff. Just seems a little silly to me I guess.

16. i like to give mine names that aren't "names" like we call my SYN the "noob tube" since new smokers always think they have to pull super hard and end up smokin half the bowl before we can stop em lol.

I think it's a lil weird when you give em ppl names