Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steamroller + 1g of blue dream= whoa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, May 7, 2011.

1. #21 T H ME, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    [​IMG]

Says the kid with a penis avatar.

Well that's not remotely close to being right but keep on keepin on champ.

Yet I am not bringing up my amazing lurking experience from a year a go?

2. Hey T H ME, is it ok if I reply to the thread? I dont want to offend you in any way...you deserve so much more respect then me so I thought Id ask.

Heres my steam roller..not the coolest one but its 1 foot and rips like a champ. All glass of course and its 5mm.
    [​IMG]

3. T H ME. Give up, you got owned/insulted by multiple people and clearly aren't wanted.

I'm kinda anxious to see what kinda insult he has to say to me :D

4. dude im not even gonna be rude to you and stoop to that level u have tried taking this thread to. listen stoners are a peaceful crew of like minded people and u clearly aint lovin on the vibe we got here. we dont want bitchin n moanin,fat egos, and postlovingwhores, we just wanna converse about the herb and enjoy all's company. you can either kindly adjust ur attitude or just peace out cause no one here realy cares dude all these boys and gals is high :smoke:

5. lol you got a fat spider so... :rolleyes:

6. I don't like people like you, just throwing that out there. lol

7. Then ill post. There's a lot more negative than there were even a year ago. I was browsing wayyyy before that and it was all chilled and relaxed out.

Like someone mentioned before, in a lot of threads there's always "cool story bro's" or "riveting tale chap" when befo....fuck it, those are actually funny so keep em comin :smoke:

8. T H ME, you are honestly ridiculous.

insults from you in 5,4,3,2,1...

smoke some weed and chiiiillllllll

9. Please report as spam, the button on the top right of his/her post. thank you :D

10. Well I don't like snitchez

11. T H ME, seriously enough. Just drop it and find some other website to be a hardass on.

12. well I don't like "bitchez"

13. oh shit

14. dude kush can fuck with your mind up, but the blue dream is a more comfortable euphoric plus it messes with your mind in the most amazing way.. everybody try the blue dream before you die.. i guarantee it will be in your stories of best times high.

@ the dude who said it gives you the munchies.. for some reason we had to hit the waffle house lol and i killed a waffle and a burger, and we were so high that we sat and were making the best jokes lol we should have recorded it.

@ the dude who is throwing negativity into this post dude chill, we are all brothers in a way. we all have to respect and follow the silent and important rules that come with this herb, just smoked some weed and i found it in my heart to forgive you..

Toke on brothers!!!!! :bongin:

15. aww thanks!

16. u fail sir

Attached Files:

17. Thanks for making me that appreciate it bud.

18. anytime for the lulz :smoke:

19. I got to Chattanooga a couple of weeks ago for work and now I'm gonna be here for longer than I thought. Anyone want to get together and smoke?

20. Smoked to blue dream joints today. Will enjoy one after class. Been slaving over an english paper for the last week.