Steam

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RudeReality, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Hey anybody here in the City play any games using Steam? On the computer of course.

I mostly play Day of Defeat: Source, and Alien Swarm. Sometimes I like to play some Left 4 Dead :smoking:

2. Hell yea, I play Counter Strike: Source. Bought L4D2 but my computer couldnt handle it. It recently blew up so no CSS for a while but go ahead and feel free to add Trojanmanftw to your friends list.

3. Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2 and I've been thinking about getting Day of Defeat: Source, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

4. Just discovered steam about a week ago... pretty awesome. Theyve got some sweet nostalgia games for like 10 bucks too. Must make some decent cash on drunken impulse buys.

5. i play cs 1.6, gta sa, and source most of the time.

6. Half life 2 series, Portal, Audiosurf, Fear 2,Team fortress 2

7. Been a member of Steam way back when they were only distributing their own games. Keep an eye out during the holiday season, they offer some wicked deals. Got the STALKER games (minus Call of Pripyat, which wasn't released yet) for $7 last year and Bioshock for $5...two years ago.

Have almost all of the Valve catalog between Half-Life and Counter-Strike (minus TF2 and L4D), World in Conflict, Unreal Series, World in Conflict, Dragon Age plus a few others.

8. Yeah, I own almost every Valve game, and have tons of others. Anyone that wants to add me can, my account name is the same as my forum name. Lets play some games! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. eh Steam updates at the worst possible time and with more than 5 games its constantly finding something to update. Ill check steams holiday sales but thats really the only time steam is running on my computer.

10. Steam is the shittt, i mostly play 1.6 but I have CSS, DOD:S, Half Life, Insurgency, and TF2.
    Account name is Quento.

11. I see that as a good feature that its auto update. You can turn it off you know. And when steam updates you don't have to right away. I always choose to do it later.

I'm just a steam fanboy.

12. dommdi - add me

13. I haven't been on Steam in a while, but i'm feeling like playing some CSS. I haven't been on since the update and I fear the worst.

Add me, I'm awptomistic.