Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stealthiest way to smoke weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mv123, Dec 4, 2010.

1. so i still live with my parents and i was wondering what the best way to smoke it is. I usually just roll up a joint but that means i would have to roll it up pretty quickly and do it somewhere where they wont be. But then like with a bowl or something, I would have to hide it, whereas with papers i can just put in my pocket. Any ideas lol? No clue what to do

2. If you live at home and your parents are not cool with weed, don't do it in your house, have some respect for your folks.

Having said that, I think your best choice is to get a spoon or hitter and a small grinder (optional). Then you grind up a chunk, pack your spoon/hitter and hit the road and light up in a safe place.

3. Figure it out according to your housing situation... Lemme tell you, a joint would be the least stealthiest unless you're able to get far away from where your parents would find you.

I use a bowl and a sploof. Take a hit from the pipe, cap the pipe (to keep from excess smoke from escaping) and exhale into the sploof.

4. Vaporizer. When I'm home I vape in my room with my parents in the next room and they have no clue that I toke

5. You have alot of options, depends on your house i guess, for ex.

1. i used to smoke in the bathroom with a bub and blow it out the window, spray some air freshener and no one would kno:smoke:

2. i would just smoke in my room, light a candle(light it before you smoke and leave in on after) then again blow it out the window, never used any towels under door and have never used a sploof

3. smoke in the garage, if your garage has a door leading outside stand there and blow the smoke out

good luck;)

6. if you really can't hide a piece (try a one-hitter while you're still living there, mine has been so useful--have been using it the majority of the time over a small spoon) and cooking's out of the question, just stick with what you're doing. it's been working it sounds like.

7. Well, when i lived with my mom i made a nice 1 hitter and lit a candle. Grabbed q-tips lit a tip and then used it to light the bowl. Don't know how good q-tips are for ur health dunno why it would be bad but hey. Yeah i put a fan in the window(like everyone else) lit the 1-hitter blew it out the window and boom. Ur good. And if u arent taking big hits and its a bit cherried, just put a nickel over the bowl or whatever will put it out.

8. magic flight launch box

9. Find a stash spot. There are plenty of places your could put your bowl and sack. Right now I put my shit in a subwoofer that is just sitting around. I used to use an equalizer that I gutted and had the lid come off. As for the smoking part, you could make a sploof, get a fan, open a window, take small hits, and blow through the sploof and into the fan.

10. My parents don't really care but I still hide my smoking out of respect for their dislike of all things intoxicating (they don't drink, etc anything). I made a few waterfalls that I have hidden around the house and I take them when I sneak out for a quick smoke. The advantage is the fact that the waterfall draws the smoke back into the bottle and there is little smoke that doesn't go into the pipe and then into ya belly. Plus like 1-2 of them (if done right) = enough to get suuuuupa stoned.

11. magic flight launch box

12. Use a one hitter and smoke it in the backyard neighbors wont say shit

13. my garage is on the side of my house soi just light up and use a sploof

14. no joints
    get a small piece and just find somewhere to hide it
    i used to smoke with a spoon/bong in my bathroom (no window, just a fan) and let the shower steam up the bathroom. the smell would be gone in like 10-15 minutes

15. how is he going to make edibles in his parents house

16. Four words....Magic Flight Launch Box. Have only had mine for three days....but its been a fine three day :D

17. pretending youre smoking weed when you actually arent, i would say is the stealthiest

18. ^ This. Lets think before you post.(unless your high)

19. behing high is no excuse:confused: being high isnt supposed to make you a blabbering idiot