Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cislife, May 15, 2018.

1. We live in an apartment with shared ventilation. Originally we were smoking in the closet because it has no vents, but realized we were just hotboxing the hell out of the room. It was just a pipe so it reeked from burning the leaves. Soon after living here we had notices about somebody smoking (didn't specify who or what) so we got paranoid. We bought a Pax 2 (loose leaf) and blow it into a smoke buddy. We also smoke in the open living room now and just close the vent closest to us. I can't smell it anymore, even when my roommate smokes beside me. Am I just missing the smell because i'm used to it? Or does this sound like a good idea. We don't want to get kicked out or worse. Thanks!

2. I'd step it up to a dab pen with the smoke buddy. Dabs have a very slight smell but, they don't smell like weed at all most the time. And of course its a fucking dab you only need one most the time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, this would be the ideal option but we don't know anybody to get some from =/

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1