Stealth MicroGrow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sodope28, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Let me present myself. I am a student, and live in an environment were stealth is needed. I built my growing cabinet and placed it in a closet. it is 2x1.5 and 5 feet height. This said it is seperated into two chambers a two feet high for vegging under a 3 feet high for flowering.
    I researched a lot on sog growing and decided to adventure down that path. I have ordered maui wowie seeds of attitude and will be recieved shortly.
    I will keep this journal updated.

2. The seeds are germinated after 24 hours in dark water, now they are in my small green house waiting to grow .. As soon as the seeds start growing i will update with pictures

3. its been a couple of days still waiting for the seeds to grow in the green house. Other then that im just missing two circualation fans and im good

4. I seem to have not well done my germination because after 2 weeks nithing showed up im the jiffy pallets. I just planted a new seed in my soil mix and see what happens. I also transfered the old seeds to see if they will come back to life

5. I keep watering i.planted in 3.5 inch cups that i can put directly.in the soil and it will desolve. Im still.impatient to get results hopefully il be able to harvest befor summer

6. The last seed i planted in soil dirrctly without germing befor just popped and its hardly been 2 days im supper excited

7. ForumRunner_20120402_113908.png

ForumRunner_20120402_113934.png

This is the plant as of about 1 weed

8. yesturday the plant was about twice the size of the ones on the pictures. I will soon take her out of the humidity box and place her under a cfl on the side. In about how many weeks can i takr my first trimming to clone?

9. Trabsplanting her tonight, to big for my humidity dome

10. transplanted last night and this is what i got

ForumRunner_20120405_062114.png

ForumRunner_20120405_062121.png

ForumRunner_20120405_062136.png

11. Gave the first dose of nuts yesturday and putting bat guano around the stem every once in a while. The plant is looking great, just aint sure because the stem is a bit purpleish.

ForumRunner_20120409_122116.png

ForumRunner_20120409_122135.png

12. I think i over fertalized the leafs are all curled up for 3 days. i took soil from thr top off and put fresh soil back to take some fertalizer off. i also restarted to feed plain water and give it a chance to recover. i notice my perlite turning a bit yellowish is this normal?

13. these are the pictures as of today

ForumRunner_20120414_105250.png

14. Hey man, not a bad start i was also thinking of doing the same thing with my small walk in cupboard having the bottom part for germinating/seedlings and having the top part for flowering but one thing that poped into my head was when the plants go into flowing and need 12/12 the lights at the bottom half will still be on so im gonna have to figure out a way to block off light from the bottom, if this makes sence aha but yeh hopefully your babys will pick up a bit after some water! nice going man keep it updated, good luck!

15. Thanks man, i have been slacking off with my journal and the gardening but with the more funds i bought a thermometer and a ph test. to make me discover my provlems were probably cause by a nutrient lockout because my ph was so low. Im bringing that up and took my first clone today. Lets hope it roots

16. ForumRunner_20120725_072428.png

ForumRunner_20120725_072444.png

ForumRunner_20120725_072502.png

ForumRunner_20120725_072516.png

These are the most uptodate pictures i took this morning

17. Bump. This journal deserves some attention

18. Got two clones. first one about 4 days ago and think its starting to root. the second one was takrn this morning. Grow ia goimg good. still have a low pH but fixing it slowly. Cant wait to finally flower, and test my first grow

19. One of the clones didnt root, but i just cut off two more. So i have one which has very nicly rooted and two brand new from today. I also purchased all of green golds product line. The guy at the hydro store told me it was his favorite line of products and they are all organic.

ForumRunner_20120803_130110.png

ForumRunner_20120803_130129.png

ForumRunner_20120803_130138.png