Stealth Hydro growing questions???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hydrochronics07, Feb 13, 2009.

1. :confused:So i got a SH kit and its day 7 and the plants are doing really well but i also have questions kuz like everyone else this is my first time doing this... I was wondering if i had to constantly leave it on or do i turn it on the timer n feed it periodically?? i mean i dont think i need the system on now. but i need some advise the cubes are damp n the plants look really healthy their about 2 inches tall n showing leaves already.. do i just keep them damp or just let the system do it on its own like i have been and if i do i read on other post that the root rot is alot higher do i just let the cube dry a little n then start it up again???:confused:

2. buddy u gatta smoke more often. lemme tell you, you have to keep it on all the time, you turn it off when you change the water. the plant has to get sufficient water daily. eventually ull get some dank ass bud.

3. make sure to wrap ur tote lid and base in aluminum tape on the outside otherwise you are going to get some nasty algae growth in there from the light shinning through. thats the only thing i don't like bout the stealth hydro system...if it's the bubbleponics one you talking about

4. #4 hydrochronics07, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009

Ok i did that and also i was reading that the nutes that come with it suck ass and i went n bought flora nova series it seems to get pretty good results atleast what i hear and its pretty spendy i have already a rapid notice in change. Another question i have can i take the cube n plant out its self n rinse off the hydroton?? or do i leave it alone kuz the roots are already deep in the water n its week 3 n there about 4-5 inchs tall its going pretty good..... is it ok the change the nutes i mean i already did but i just hope it dont kill them i dilluted it right to what it says.

5. #5 hydrochronics07, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009

Ok i did that and also i was reading that the nutes that come with it suck ass and i went n bought flora nova series it seems to get pretty good results atleast what i hear and its pretty spendy i have already a rapid notice in change. Another question i have can i take the cube n plant out its self n rinse off the hydroton?? or do i leave it alone kuz the roots are already deep in the water n its week 3 n there about 4-5 inchs tall its going pretty good..... is it ok the change the nutes i mean i already did but i just hope it dont kill them i dilluted it right to what it says

6. Do not try to take the rockwool cube out of the hydroton, you will permanantly damage the root system..... If you need to rinse the hydroton off for some reason just do it through the top. To change nutes empty out the entire reservoir and feed your plants fresh water for a day. Then drain res again and fill with your nute solution.