Stealth grow ideas

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Young Dank, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Any ideas how I can transform this into a grow also anyone now how I could make it light proof also any one now how I could get that fan working haha, I like the little shelves that are in there aswell

Attached Files:

2. I've attached the wires from the computer fan to an old USB lead I had it runs pretty slow but there's two of them now

Attached Files:

3. Got two fans and and extra one has just been made

Attached Files:

4. Got them fitted into the back, need to make it light proof help would be appreciated

Attached Files:

5. Should I get rid of them shelves aswell I don't think they would be any use, I could use the low stress method aswell on a dwarf plant should fit it, and top it so its more bushy

6. You should attach the fans to an old phone charger or grab a 12v adapter from an electronics store...and is that scotch tape? use electrical tape.. maybe check out a fan filter to make the fans more light proof

7. Day 2 DIY stealth grow

Attached Files:

8. Day 2 on my first stealth grow

Attached Files:

9. Shaping up to be a nice PC micro grow tower =)

For added security my friend hooked a laptop up behind a monitor and the cords going to the PC grow tower like normal. He even rigged the power button on front of the PC to turn on the laptop. PC acts like a normal computer with the lights and everything but is a micro grow inside.

10. Sounds good, I've nearly finished it now ill upload pics soon

11. Day 3 I believe it's pretty much finished just waiting for the seed to germinate :D

Attached Files:

12. Not a bad little tower have fun!

13. Ur gonna want more cfls at least two more

14. The problem is I don't no how to hang them

15. Mount a power strip on the back panel using screws or something and there are adapters u plug in to the outlets that hold light bulbs. I can post a pic tomorrow to show u

16. I have been looking everywhere for one can't seem to find any

17. how did u strip the tower liek tht i got a tower but dnt knw how to strip it bare

18. Usually have some bolts on the back that keep the sides on, you can slides the sides off, after that there are usually screws so a screw driver is needed, just undo all the screws cut all the cable

19. If there are shelves in them you need a hammer and chisel or a drill with a small drill bit, to drill through the rivets that keep them in place

20. lol cool i got mine all set up now thanks!