Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth consumption in a non-smoking establishment

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PotatoBry, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Allright ill make this short

i have to spend a week locked up in a hotel room.

I was wondering what is the best way to smoke in my room without being caught

The 250$ fine is not the problem if i ever get caught

The problem is the consequences rendered after

So i have a vented (exaust fan) bathroom
    Wich is constantly pulling air out

I wanted to do the hot water shower methode but everywhere it says no joints

Bong or pipe only

Thing is i only packed up some papers lolll

What are my options?

If there is not any way to do this then ill wait till im out to smoke
    But my smoke was intended to make this stay over here bareable

Ill be waiting to see if any of you knows how to acheive this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you want to hot box a bathroom but not smell?

get a bong or pipe and pack a one hitter or go outside and smoke a joint. problem solved.

3. I just want to smoke a joint
    And not get caught

And i cannot go outside

4. I've never been to a hotel where they dont let you outside

i dunno dude, best of luck though

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Use a smoke buddy/ sploofy / some kind of carbon filtration sploof (you can make your own). A vape would cut down on the smell a lot but if you only have a pipe/bong like u said then take small hits and make sure smoke doesn't escape the bowl. You can use the bathroom with a towel under the door, the shower can be used to your advantage as you said. Just get creative and use sense on what will reduce the smell and employ as many tactics as possible. It's not difficult, you'll be fine if you do that.

People get caught because they're fucking stupid and spark up a blunt and take no precautions to hiding the smell in their hotel room. Those people also give stoners a bad wrap and make us look like dickheads so don't be like them.

6. "Just Say No"

7. Yeah the problem is i am already at the hotel
    And i cant go out

And all i have is weed and papers
    I know a full joint will put out too much smell and smoke

I was thinking about rolling either small diameter full lenght joints ( tooth pick size)

Or cigarette sized but short so i would only have 3-4 puffs

Dont try to understand why i am stuck here

I dont need to explain to the world why im here loll

But i got here without knowing i would have to hide my stash

Now i have no access to outside ressources to make a filter to blow my smoke into

All i have is a bathroom of my own
    A shower
    And joints lol

Iv read that some places have thermal sensors

But from the looks of it, this room as a in the wall sensor(fire alarm)
    And a conventional fire alarm like most of us have home

None are inside the bathroom

8. Your going to have to be MacGyver like and use something to craft a bowl and take one hit at a time and hold it in until your purple, capping the top of the bowl to not release smoke, and when you can’t hold it in anymore blow it into your fart fan into the bathroom. Order takeout and have them wrap the sandwich in tinfoil and craft the tinfoil pipe. Works perfectly in a pinch

also the sensors in the bathroom are different than the living area due to heat and steam. Your good

• Like Like x 3
  9. Pretty easy to take a hit from a pipe and put fingers over the bowl extinguishing the cherry, then slightly lift fingers and inhale remnants, now your only left with the smoke in your lungs, blow it out the window or something?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks man
    Good idea i could get food delivered like this
    Ima have to do some research on who wraps up food in aliminum foil

11. He can’t leave the room and only has papers

13. Just request it when ya order . I’m on an app and have no idea what’s going on with my posts lol

14. In a pinch I have used the inside of a cig pack as well. The paper inside has a tinfoil like material on is and if carefully pulled out and folded just right… Using a pen to help shape it in a cylinder like, you can make a makeshift pipe. Just hit it very lightly as to not burn the paper on the other side. ..yeah ... I been through some shit in life lol get it done bro ~ vape

make sure you fold it in half so you have tin on both sides, then shape with oen

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yup i get the picture just didnt think of it

I should of bought a vape pen
    But i didnt know better

• Like Like x 1
  16. Genius

• Like Like x 2
  17. O papers ahh. Maybe a soda can and break weed down real fine 1 hitter style. Or like pp said, foil

• Agree Agree x 1

18. Why exactly can't you leave your hotel room :blink: unless you're having to quarantine because of covid then there's no reason u can't leave..

• Like Like x 1
  19. Edibles

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. A carbon filter like we use to scrub weed plant odors would do the trick